Pacific Northwest Discussion

LaserStar's Breach of Contract - Pt 2

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 07:33 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LaserStar's Breach of Contract - Pt 2

I am now trying to get a hold of Laser Star again. Most of you saw that I was trying to get a hold of their cooperate office directly after WaterWerks NW Car show in August.

I got only one reply from them, and now they will not contact us again. There is no address for their US distributions, and now will not reply to any emails. We have already obtained legal council.

I know there are some people on here that have LaserStar systems. Can anyone check thier paper work and post it, if they have an address for this company. Please contact me ASAP.

Dave Meister
President
WaterWerks NW LLP
Old 10-06-2008, 08:25 PM
AudiWorld Super User

what did they do?
Old 10-06-2008, 08:32 PM

Is this the exhaust issue?
Old 10-07-2008, 08:43 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I am a negative Nancy!!
Old 10-07-2008, 10:17 AM

Default First of all..

Dave, this is John (aka, bmwslayer) for them who think I have something to with this. I am just a tester and not in sales and had nothing to do with this Dave, were you not notified that the North American Rep for Laser Star while on a business trip in the UK and was killed in a car accident? This happened right before Water Werks. It has been very tough dealing with this accident, due to mark having a family and friends including us from laserjammertests.com (not a plug). We tested the laser star for over a 1 1/2 years time and helped Mark Bradley and Snooper UK make the Laser Star what it is in the UK and Mark wanted to make the Laser Star the best in the US.

Dave, I know there is a search for a NA Rep. and they wil try to fill the role that Mark held, but it takes a person with special jammer knowledge experience to fill his shoes.

Dave, I have seen your posts concerning this but held back because enough is enough. I understand and realize what the agreement was because our test group was going to man the booth for Laser Star and you were to give out prizes to the winners. We were really looking forward to attending but hearing of that when it happened, it was too much to take and took alot of time away from testing jammers and spent it with family, because it was much more important.

Dave, I want to help you in anyway but I am sure I will be banned in about 30 min's. If that happens I will contact you by your company info. I am not sure what I can do without a NA Rep. Laser Star at this time though.

John Wilkey
LaserJammerTests.com
Old 10-07-2008, 10:50 AM
AudiWorld Super User

*eats popcorn*
Old 10-07-2008, 11:18 AM
AudiWorld Super User

hmmm, and that was too hard to communicate??
Old 10-07-2008, 11:41 AM

Default Sorry, I dont see your point???

Its not my job to communicate anything because I am not associated with laser star. I talked to the Laser Star marketing rep. George Randel and he said he contacted Davet@ WaterWerks concerning Marks fatal accident after it happened. I even dropped of the forums that ventured too often. We at laserjammerstests was asked to help out while Mark was heading to the UK right before WWerks and would not be able to attend so he asked us to help him by attending. Its been very stressful lately and we still can not believe this happened because we lost a great friend. We have put laser jammer testing to side for the moment while we and who knew Mark pick up the pieces.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:54 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Sounds liek they bailed on a contract they had

most people tend to be fairly understanding when it comes to death and such things. If communicated appropriately to the appropriate people.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:12 PM

Default I will have to disagree with you....

At the same time Laser Star was a large sponsor for the 2008 AKA Rally and they equipped 37 cars for that race. It was ***** to the walls preperation to get the deal done and everything sent out before that race started, so why would Laser Star want to bail out on "6 Jammer Systems" that it could easily give away? Mark at Laser Star knew this would be a big hit with the Euro crowd at WW's and was very excited about it because no other company like laser star has done in marketing to help out us fellow drivers.

Dave @ WaterWerks....What does your contract with laser star say?

I dont know what else I can say.

Quick Reply: LaserStar's Breach of Contract - Pt 2