Pacific Northwest Discussion

Multi-Platform GTG...

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2003, 10:37 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Multi-Platform GTG...

Hello,

I am writing to extend an invitation to the members of your organization for my upcoming "Cruzin for Kids show and shine" event in Tacoma, WA on August 30th!

This event is going to be a great way to get publicity as it is being put on as a benefit for The Mary Bridge Children's Foundation! I will be contacting local Radio stations, TV stations and news papers to get as much coverage on this as possible, I want to make sure everyone knows who donated prizes and who helped sponsor this event! It will also be a great place to display YOUR "pride and joy" along side some of the nicest cars to cruise the NW's streets!

Please know that you DO NOT have to have a "Show Car" to attend! This is a "Cruise in" type of meet so everyone is welcome, no matter what point your at with your project at the moment! Often times meets like this are a great place to get ideas that will inspire you to bring your "pride and joy" to a whole new leve!! We are car enthusists first and foremost, so bring out the cars!

If you could please pass this invitation along to your members I would appreciate it! Below you will find a link to some more information as well as photos of the location where it will be held.

This is an "invitational" type of event so if anyone is interested please have them RSVP me ASAP at Cruzin4Kids@aol.com this will secure them a spot as space is limited and filling up FAST!! **Please put "RSVP" in the Subject line as this will help me keep track of all the entries** ) Thanks!

So far I have invited a few "clubs" so we should have a nice assortment of cars including, Subarus (my club ) of coarse), Audis, BMWs, DSMs/EVOs, VWs, Supras and a few others!

Thus far I have also confirmed a few of the sponsors for trophies, and I am now coordinating some really nice prizes, including a set of H&R springs, some products from www.RockBlocker.com and a whole lot more! I have also already spoken with people from www.WorldOnePerformance.com, www.Achtuning.com, and www.Lowered2Perfektion.com, who are all very excited about this event and will donating to the cause! I will have many "door prizes" as well as "show prizes", this way you don't have to have a "show car" to win some pretty cool stuff! D My goal is for everyone who shows up with their car to walk away with something nice at the end of the day!

Hope to see you there, Talk to you soon!

Jeff Anderson
Cruzin4Kids@aol.com