Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Q5 Gray Oak High Gloss Inlays - New $400

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2018, 10:42 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 154 Likes on 96 Posts
Default Gray Oak High Gloss Inlays - New $400

For sale are the HIGH GLOSS GREY OAK INTERIOR INLAYS for the Audi 2018 Q5. . These are all of the interior trim inlays EXCEPT the back two doors. I do not have those for sale. This is for sale of the following (ie the rest of the inlays for the interior):(i) the two narrow dash board inlays that run along the middle of the front dash board (along the right and the left if the steering wheel);(ii) The one inlay that goes around the center console/gear shift ****;(iii) the front door inlays: one inlay that goes on the left (drivers) front door, and one that does on the right (passenger) front door.These were removed by the dealer before I ever took delivery (I had dealer swap these out and install the Burl Walnut trim pieces). These are in flawless condition - no scratches, dents etc Not even any micro scratches.Attached is a pic of the back side of one of the trim pieces showing the date these inlays were manufactured (March of this year).

I will ship in original AUDI packaging - the packaging that AUDI used to send the dealer the Walnut trim inlays that replaced these high gloss grey oak inlays.FWIW, these were a little too dark for my liking. They grey grain does not show up much except in direct sunlight. But they still look sharp - ultra high end looking.If you go online to GenuineAudiParts.com, you'll find that these inlays cost about $250 for each piece, or $1200 for all 5 inlays (Yeah - very pricey). I am selling these 5 brand new inlays for a total of $400, which is 66% off what you would pay to purchase them new. Final Note: I am unaware of whether they will fit the 2018 Audi SQ5. If you are able to confirm that these do fit your Audi 2018 SQ5, do not purchase without emailing me in advance of purchase to acknowledge that you have confirmed that these inlays for the 2018 Q5 are exactly the same for, and fit the 2018 SQ5. Cheers.
The following users liked this post:
cmgaudi (12-07-2020)