Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A8 2005 A8 part out

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2017, 10:08 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 A8 part out

hey guys my name is hasan and im new to the forum. I have a 2005 A8 that i bought in order to fix amd start driving but its been sitting for a year so far and i really havent had the time to work on it. So i decided to part it out because i know that some people could benefit off of its parts. The original problem was that all four shocks went bad and it had a little water leake from the sun roof. And now it has an electrical problem preventing it from having ignition and starting. So message me if anyone is interested in any of the parts and we can talk about pricings. Thank you
Old 03-02-2017, 06:22 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hasan94

hey guys my name is hasan and im new to the forum. I have a 2005 A8 that i bought in order to fix amd start driving but its been sitting for a year so far and i really havent had the time to work on it. So i decided to part it out because i know that some people could benefit off of its parts. The original problem was that all four shocks went bad and it had a little water leake from the sun roof. And now it has an electrical problem preventing it from having ignition and starting. So message me if anyone is interested in any of the parts and we can talk about pricings. Thank you
What shape is the front belly pan in? How much including shipping to zip 54403?
Old 03-03-2017, 01:22 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 83 Likes on 69 Posts

I need a front license plate filler (no mounting for a plate), but it looks like yours has a plate, right?

Where are you & the car? Do you ever travel (like for work)?

What color is the interior? I need the wood trim above the glovebox but it's the light birch wood, doubt your car has that.

I need the left (driver's side) outside mirror glass.

Also need the passenger side window glass assuming it's the dual-pane type (if you look at the edge of the glass with it half open there's a groove if it's dual-pane).

The black paint on the panel around the rear cig lighter / seat heat control is fubar, if you have that I might be interested...

If it has low(ish) miles I need one of the two vacuum solenoids at the front of the engine. Also one of the blue bubble-looking vacuum reservoirs low down between the engine and fender.

Thanks,
Tom
Old 03-03-2017, 12:35 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Reply

Originally Posted by aTOMic
I need a front license plate filler (no mounting for a plate), but it looks like yours has a plate, right?

Where are you & the car? Do you ever travel (like for work)?

What color is the interior? I need the wood trim above the glovebox but it's the light birch wood, doubt your
car has that.

I need the left (driver's side) outside mirror glass.

Also need the passenger side window glass assuming it's the dual-pane type (if you look at the edge of the glass with it half open there's a groove if it's dual-pane).

The black paint on the panel around the rear cig lighter / seat heat control is fubar, if you have that I might be interested...

If it has low(ish) miles I need one of the two vacuum solenoids at the front of the engine. Also one of the blue bubble-looking vacuum reservoirs low down between the engine and fender.

Thanks,
Tom
hello. I have a puicture of the license plate filler that youre talking about. Im not sure if its what youre looking for but i will attach it. Also ill attach a picture of the trim above the glovbox so you can see if its the right color. The interior is a gray color. I cant open the windows to see if its double pane or not. For the mirror i really dont want to mess with removing it from the mirror housing just in case i mess up the glass. And the car has 85,xxx miles on it. Let me know if the trim and the license plate filler are what youre looking for. And i have attached a picture of the rear cig lighter area
Old 03-06-2017, 05:46 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

HI, how much for rear bumper molding? Shipped to 11379

you can email me: blazej01@gmail.com

thanks
Old 03-06-2017, 07:23 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by blazej01
HI, how much for rear bumper molding? Shipped to 11379

you can email me: blazej01@gmail.com

thanks
email sent!
Old 03-07-2017, 03:59 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

pm'd
Old 03-11-2017, 12:37 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 83 Likes on 69 Posts
Default answer MY questions, please, Hasan!

Originally Posted by Hasan94

The trim color above the glovebox looks right, but the pattern is not right. The center (MMI cover) looks like a rare color; can anyone ID it/them?

hello. I have a puicture of the license plate filler that youre talking about. Im not sure if its what youre looking for but i will attach it.

Looks like your bumper trim isn't what I need, thanks though.

Also ill attach a picture of the trim above the glovbox so you can see if its the right color.

The interior is a gray color.
Thanks

I cant open the windows to see if its double pane or not. If you're scrapping the car anyway. get a ball-pein hammer and have a go at one of the rear door windows. Be sure to YouTube it cause you'll get famous! There is one on there- D3 security glass vs hammer -and the guy's got millions of hits! Then, if it IS security glass I'll offer you (PM'd) for it. Leave tint on.

For the mirror i really dont want to mess with removing it from the mirror housing just in case i mess up the glass.
It's easy -- they just pop out. Use wooden shims or plastic trim tool. Then there are 4 friction-fit electrical terminals

I DO want the trim around the rear lighter pls - PM'd.

And the car has 85,xxx miles on it. Let me know if the trim and the license plate filler are what youre looking for.

Thanks Hasan
-Tom
Old 03-15-2017, 09:48 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Are the rear lights ok or sun burnt/cracked?
Old 03-15-2017, 11:49 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by 90SQ
Are the rear lights ok or sun burnt/cracked?
the ones on the trunk lid are cracked. They leak water. But the ones on the quarter panels are in perfect condition

Quick Reply: Audi A8 2005 A8 part out