Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A6 ECU with Chip for 2.7T 6 speed manual

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2016, 02:43 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ECU with Chip for 2.7T 6 speed manual

I removed this APR chipped ECU when I sold my A6 2.7T a few years ago (I wanted to sell the car completely stock). It will work on 2001 A6 2.7t with 6 speed manual. It will likely also work on other year A6 2.7t but I can be absolutely sure. It includes profiles for stock, Chipped pump gas, and chipped 100 octane. I used this chipped ECU for 10 years (since the car was new until I sold it in 2011) and never had an issue (no engine work was ever required in 10 years). You can change profiles (stock, chipped, 100 octane) with the cruise control stalk, on the fly).

The car will have about 320HP on pump gas (compared to 270 stock) or 360HP on 100 octane. You will notice the extra power and torque, it's not subtle but a large extra surge especially in the mid rpm range. On 100 octane racing gas the car is amazingly fast. And speaking of fast, this chip removes any speed limiters on the car (I have driven 150mph with the chip, speed limiter on an 2011 A6 2.7t is 128mph).

This is complete with an ECU and chipped software. Installation requires only a socket set and takes 5 minutes.

If someone is simply looking for a stock ECU this will work fine out of the box, just don't activate the chip by keying in the security code (comes with the ECU).

I will take any reasonable offer as I have no further use for the ECU
Old 12-10-2016, 04:37 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can you give an asking price and we can take it from there?

I own a 2000 A6, 6spd. Trans with 65K miles ( very low miles, so engine is strong. )

My name is John.

Kind Regards,

John
Old 12-14-2016, 01:27 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ecu

Hello I was interested in the ecu, please let me know what is the price, i am in california, LA my phone is 818-800-3927 text me if is still available, thanks