Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Q7 FS in IA: 2015 Q7 Winter Tire/Wheel Setup

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2017, 09:38 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by larrycr
When all else fails, go look at the wheels. I just put a tape measure on them for an inexact measurement. I'm 99% sure they're 5-130. My crude measurement shows the bolt circle to have a diameter just above 5". Definitely not the 4.4" of a 5-112 pattern.

If you're interested we would of course try mounting one on your vehicle before finalizing the deal.

OK, just had a few to look into this. It appears to be a 5" pattern, it is certainly NOT 4.4", if that narrows it down. We are definitely interested and can swing by to pick them up if you're willing to let me take a peek next to the existing to make sure they line up.

Thanks!
Heather
Old 10-21-2017, 09:49 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by muscratgrrl
OK, just had a few to look into this. It appears to be a 5" pattern, it is certainly NOT 4.4", if that narrows it down. We are definitely interested and can swing by to pick them up if you're willing to let me take a peek next to the existing to make sure they line up.

Thanks!
Heather
Sure. We can compare to your existing wheels, or just mount one on your Q7 temporarily.

Send me an email (lcreeve at netins.net) or a PM and we can make arrangements.

- Larry