Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Non-Audi FS in NJ: iXi Drive Bicycle (non-breakaway frame model)

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2016, 09:13 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS in NJ: iXi Drive Bicycle (non-breakaway frame model)

Hi folks! This is one of the finest/coolest/stylish bicycle that I have for sale.This bike is so compact,it can even fit on the back seat of a sedan or in the trunk with no problem.It is EXTREMELY LIGHT and VERY STRONG.It doesn't even need oil for the chain, preferring a grease-free composite drive belt. The list of specs is quite astounding. Stainless steel disc brakes, Shimano Nexus 4 speed internal hub and handle bar grip shifter, aluminium frame and quick rolling 16" 100 psi tires. Ingeniously designed for anyone who thought bikes were a hassle. Truly. You owe it to yourself to read on.A tool kit, pump,tire repair patches & cement (and just in case – a rain poncho) are stored inside the frame. The handlebars, the front stem and, bless their cotton socks, those pesky pedals also fold away. By some incredible sleight of hand, all this has been accomplished in a bike that weighs a mere 26 lb (11.8 kg). It's practical transport for doing the shopping, visiting friends, getting to work, enjoying the park. Ordinary everyday stuff. The iXi is simple, elegant and easy to understand.

•Strengths:
1)It is extremely light.
2)The aluminum frame is rigid and very well made. I expect many years of good use.
3)The front stainless steel disk-break is solid.
4)The design is unique and attractive to some. I am a fan.
5) All the tools are hidden beautifully within the frame and seat post. There is no need for an additional tool pouch.
6)The drive train is surprisingly strong (no chain) and clean (one of the main reasons I bought it). It's made of the same material as some motorcycle's drive trains. It is very quiet. The only sound you hear on the road is the tires.
7)It comes apart in seconds.
8)There are quite a few optional accessories that add more functionality to the bike.
9)The high pressure tires mean faster rides and less work (think road bike).
10)When the handlebars and pedals are folded, it takes up very little space.
11)Carrying handle integrated into the design. It allows for a balanced one-hand operation.
12)Adjusting the bike for different size riders is a breeze.
13)The absence of a top tube means you can get on and off very fast and easy. This is specially attractive for people with stiff limbs.

*SPECS:
•Frames and forks: 6061 Aluminum with T4 and T6 Heat Treatment
•Seat: Synthetic grain stitched seat with 3m reflective patch and Gel Comfort unisex ergonomic support
•Wheel: 6061 Aluminum Heat treated Rims with powdercoat stainless steel spokes
•Gearing: shimano 4 Speed Internal Hub Gear (with Rear Coaster Brake) with Twist shift controls
•Dimensions, ready to ride: 56 by 24 by 39 inches (L x W x H)
•Dimensions, folded handlebars and pedals: 56 by 11 by 39 inches (L x W x H)
Weight: 26 pounds
•Innovative, compact bike with cool, modern design in sleek silver–perfect for your urban metropolis
•Precision 4-speed, smooth-shift gearing makes it ride like a full-size bike
•Fully-adjustable seatpost (with cushioned seat) and handlebar stem to fit any physique
•Unique non-greased, maintenance-free rubber belt drive

*I'm getting rid of it because I've been holding on to it for awhile.When this bicycle first came out a couple of years ago,the MSRP was $1000+.I just dropped the price to $130 or BEST OFFER (PICK UP ONLY) from my location.The bicycle is FULLY FUNCTIONAL and everything works.I have many pix of the bicycle and they are all available UPON REQUEST.I cannot upload all of the pictures on here due to LARGE SIZES.If Interested,just PRIVATE MESSAGE or simply text me at (973)220-1054.Thanks for looking guys.
Attached Thumbnails FS in NJ:  iXi Drive Bicycle (non-breakaway frame model)-image.jpeg  

Last edited by uberwgn; 11-23-2016 at 03:13 AM.
Old 11-14-2016, 02:38 PM
AudiWorld Member

bump
Old 11-22-2016, 07:50 AM
AudiWorld Member

bump
Old 12-10-2016, 05:14 AM
AudiWorld Member

bump