Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Q7 NEW Continental ContiSport 5 285/40R21 Tire Set - greater DMV area

Old 11-18-2017, 07:38 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Continental ContiSport 5 285/40R21 Tire Set - greater DMV area

Hello everyone,

Replacing my new BOP OEM tires -- Continental ContiSport 5's (285/40R21s) -- means that I now have an immaculate set of summer tires that have only the miles driven by Audi and me from the dealership to my powder coaters. Please see the attached photos (Note: the odometer reading photo was taken (stupidly) by me after completing my 30-mile drive home on my other new set of tires; these have only 50 miles on them).

I live in Arlington, VA, but would be willing to drive within a 100-mile radius from here to deliver them in person, should there be any takers here. I'm looking to sell these at $100 under retail per tire -- please DM me if you'd be interested in having a conversation about getting a deal done. If you live outside my desired "personal delivery" radius, maybe we could work out an option to get them to you.

Additionally, should you know of anyone outside of this forum that would be interested, I'll be happy to DM you my email address and I can reach out to them (and vice versa) directly.

Cheers.

Old 11-22-2017, 11:49 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by allsyst3msgo
Hello everyone,

Replacing my new BOP OEM tires -- Continental ContiSport 5's (285/40R21s) -- means that I now have an immaculate set of summer tires that have only the miles driven by Audi and me from the dealership to my powder coaters. Please see the attached photos (Note: the odometer reading photo was taken (stupidly) by me after completing my 30-mile drive home on my other new set of tires; these have only 50 miles on them).

I live in Arlington, VA, but would be willing to drive within a 100-mile radius from here to deliver them in person, should there be any takers here. I'm looking to sell these at $100 under retail per tire -- please DM me if you'd be interested in having a conversation about getting a deal done. If you live outside my desired "personal delivery" radius, maybe we could work out an option to get them to you.

Additionally, should you know of anyone outside of this forum that would be interested, I'll be happy to DM you my email address and I can reach out to them (and vice versa) directly.

Cheers.

OK, willing to drop from $1,000 to $900 on the set of 4 tires. Doubting this is going to make a difference, but hey, what the hell....