Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi R8 OEM R8 Black Optic Wheels (New)/ Michelin Pilot Super Sports

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2016, 02:12 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OEM R8 Black Optic Wheels (New)/ Michelin Pilot Super Sports

For Sale: R8 OEM Black Optic 19" Wheels (New-Removed Upon Delivery) with Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires (approximately 500 miles).
I ordered a 2014 R8 V10 Spyder with R8 GT wheels and Capristo exhaust, so the wheels were removed upon delivery, and the Michelin's were from my 2011 R8 V10 Spyder (They were better than the Pirelli's, in my opinion). The wheels were polished and had felt covers placed, and tire covers were also installed. I recently sold the 2014 R8, so I am selling the Black Optic wheels and Michelins with the felt covers and wheel carriers.
I am asking $3000 for the lot. Shipping cost will need to be calculated based on weight and distance. I am listing these elsewhere and advertising them locally, so if you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me as soon as possible. My mobile number is (256)541-6282. Please leave a voicemail or text message, as i am rarely able to answer the telephone during the workday.

Thank you for your interest. If you have trouble seeing the photos I have them listed on FaceBook as well. You may also contact me and I will send them to you directly.

Phil