Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A4 FS: B6 keyfobs + transponder chips (ID48 T6 Megamos) - $40

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2014, 03:49 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb FS: B6 keyfobs + transponder chips (ID48 T6 Megamos) - SOLD

Selling two (2) used B6 keyfobs and two (2) new transponder chips (ID48 T6 Megamos).

- Transponder chips are brand new, perfect for B6 to B7 keyfob conversions or any B6 keyfob. Selling each for the same price I paid ($7 shipped each) or $14 for both. Buying from me will be faster than ordering from KeyMam LockSmith Shop | http://www.KeyMam.com (in China). Willing to sell them individually, but preference goes to buyer who takes everything (including keyfobs below).

- Keyfob #1 is slightly chipped just above the hole used to separate the top and bottom halves (see pic). This allows the two halves to come apart without any tools, but won't fall apart during normal use or while in your pocket or anything. Keypad markings are a bit faded, and Audi logo has a tiny chip in the left most ring. Transponder chip and key blade will need to be replaced.

- Keyfob #2 looks almost mint on the logo side, except for some nicks on the top that are barely noticeable. Top and bottom halves fit together nice and tight. Keypad markings aren't as faded, but Audi logo no longer sticks to the keyfob well (just need to re-apply adhesive). This keyfob was dropped in a pool by the previous owner, but I *think* the remote lock/unlock functions still worked when I tried them (it's been awhile as I've been using B7 keyfobs ever since).

Selling both keyfobs as a package since #2 may not work but is in better condition cosmetically, so that buyer has the option of swapping the shell/casing and internals between them. Used keyfobs with pre-cut blades and pre-programmed internals are sold online for at least $20 (in worse condition). Selling the two keyfobs for $10 combined.

Best offers will be considered, local pickup around Fremont, CA available. A flat rate fee of $6 (USPS with tracking) will be applied for shipped keyfobs (with or without the transponders).

FS: B6 keyfobs + transponder chips (ID48 T6 Megamos) - -uo1y3am.jpg
FS: B6 keyfobs + transponder chips (ID48 T6 Megamos) - -am1zi2u.jpg
FS: B6 keyfobs + transponder chips (ID48 T6 Megamos) - -zfc66aa.jpg
FS: B6 keyfobs + transponder chips (ID48 T6 Megamos) - -c8f1ydr.jpg

Last edited by silverTL6; 10-07-2014 at 05:42 PM.