Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > Classifieds > Parts For Sale
Reload this Page >

Audi Other Rosstech Hex-Can cable, unlimited vin, $250 obo

Notices
Parts For Sale This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.

Audi Other Rosstech Hex-Can cable, unlimited vin, $250 obo

 
Old 05-11-2019, 02:51 PM
  #1  
AudiWorld Newcomer
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 2
Default Rosstech Hex-Can cable, unlimited vin, $250 obo

Rosstech Unlimited vin version, no longer offered by rosstech.

$250 obo!
Jettajnkie2 is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 06:26 PM
  #2  
AudiWorld Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 14
Default

Is this cable that I need to do VCDS tweaks on my A8 D4 ?

Thanks
dohcs4 is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 08:34 PM
  #3  
bpd
AudiWorld Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Seattle
Posts: 189
Default

Which version?
bpd is online now  
Old 05-16-2019, 08:03 AM
  #4  
AudiWorld Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Oakland, CA
Posts: 117
Default

Originally Posted by Jettajnkie2 View Post
Rosstech Unlimited vin version, no longer offered by rosstech.

$250 obo!
Item has been sold. I paid for it on Sunday, May 12, and I'm still waiting for the seller to ship it and give me a tracking number. He promised to ship it on Monday morning.
Here's a pic of it that he sent me:
HamOnRye is offline  
Old 05-16-2019, 11:11 AM
  #5  
AudiWorld Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 5
Default

Originally Posted by HamOnRye View Post
Item has been sold. I paid for it on Sunday, May 12, and I'm still waiting for the seller to ship it and give me a tracking number. He promised to ship it on Monday morning.
Here's a pic of it that he sent me:
Seems to be the seller has more than one for sale or hes doing something else.

Today, 08:33 AM


Jettajnkie2
AudiWorld Newcomer
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 2



Re: ross tech cable
Quote:
Originally Posted by raperak74
what version is the cable and how much shipped to doral, fl, 33122?
HEX+CAN, HC8xxxxx Rev. B, I lowered the price to 225$, shipping included.
raperak74 is offline  
Old 05-16-2019, 11:20 AM
  #6  
AudiWorld Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Oakland, CA
Posts: 117
Default

Originally Posted by raperak74 View Post
Seems to be the seller has more than one for sale or hes doing something else.

Today, 08:33 AM
Jettajnkie2
AudiWorld Newcomer
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 2

Re: ross tech cable
Quote:
Originally Posted by raperak74
what version is the cable and how much shipped to doral, fl, 33122?

HEX+CAN, HC8xxxxx Rev. B, I lowered the price to 225$, shipping included.
I figured it was something like this. He's delayed shipping for 4 days because he's looking for additional buyers!

Has anyone else sent this guy any money?
HamOnRye is offline  
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Tomb555
Parts For Sale
5
10-09-2018 05:12 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Audi Other Rosstech Hex-Can cable, unlimited vin, $250 obo


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.