Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A4 For sale in NJ: BC FORGED BS01 (Custom wheels + tires)

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2017, 07:03 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default For sale in NJ: BC FORGED BS01 (Custom wheels with tires / without tires)

Hi guys! Here is my super nice/custom 2piece BC FORGED BS01 wheels with Michelin Pilot super sport tires that I have for sale.They are truly 2pc Custom Forged T6061 Aluminum light weight Wheels and are truly one of a kind/gorgeous wheels period. The wheels specs are 19X9.5 with 40 offset and 66.6 center bore.The wheels were special ordered and were powered coated in METALLIC BRONZE with POLISHED LIPS by BC FORGED company. According to my friend who was the previous/original owner of the wheels told me that it took him about 6 to 8 weeks before receiving the wheels after placing the order. The wheels were mounted on his B8 S4 with 255/35/19 Michelin Pilot super sport tires and they fit perfectly under the car without rubbing and the car was lowered. After he decided to part out the whole car,i bought the wheels from him. Since the 255/35/19 were too big to fit under my daily B6 A4 USP,I dismounted them, sold them and bought 4 BRAND NEW 235/35/19 Michelin PSS and mounted them on the rims.I rode on the tires for about 100 miles and I took the wheels off the car before the snow season started last year.Ever since,the wheels have been stored in my finished basement (climate controlled).All 4 wheels are straight,no cracks,no bends except for 1 tiny rock chip on one wheel which is hard to see it because of where it is located.There are a few marks on the inner barrel lips because that's the side the Audi dealership mounted the tires and the wheels are NOT affected by those marks.The polished lips are clear-coated and look good.TPMS are installed and fully functional.I have all paperwork(s) associated with the wheels to prove that they are GENUINE and not replicas.In fact,inside the manual/warranty card, there is a very UNIQUE number so when you call the company,you home that number and they automatically know who the original owner is.So the wheels are LEGIT and STAMPED. Also,the wheels came with additional valve steem/adapters in the event something happens and can be replaced with ease. They will be included in the sale. In addition, I have a set of (4 brand new/never mounted 66.6 to 57.1 hub ring that i will include for FREE as well. I had them as spare Just in case I needed them in the future. The original price of the wheels (ONLY) was $4800 since they were (special ordered). I was not willing to separate the rims from the tires but since i've been getting some offers on just the rims alone, i'm considering selling the rims separately. The price is $2100 FIRM / PICKED UP without tires and $2750 PICKED UP with the Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. Just the tires alone costed me $1044.68 shipped to my house. I'm willing to ship at buyer's expense(s) and buyer is responsible for PayPal 3% fee. Below are two links that I provided to check out the wheels and the tires price(s)

BC Forged Wheels ? BS Series Exclusive Sport Design BS01

https://m.tirerack.com/tires/tires.j...omCompare1=yes

I have many pictures of the wheels and they are all available upon request. If interested,just send me a private message and I will reply as soon as possible. Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails For sale in NJ: BC FORGED BS01 (Custom wheels + tires)-img_4230.jpg   For sale in NJ: BC FORGED BS01 (Custom wheels + tires)-img_4275.jpg   For sale in NJ: BC FORGED BS01 (Custom wheels + tires)-img_4229.jpg   For sale in NJ: BC FORGED BS01 (Custom wheels + tires)-img_4243.jpg   For sale in NJ: BC FORGED BS01 (Custom wheels + tires)-img_4256.jpg  

For sale in NJ: BC FORGED BS01 (Custom wheels + tires)-img_4259.jpg   For sale in NJ: BC FORGED BS01 (Custom wheels + tires)-img_4277.jpg   For sale in NJ: BC FORGED BS01 (Custom wheels + tires)-img_4282.jpg  

Last edited by maximusx360; 10-06-2017 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Updating price and infos
Old 08-20-2017, 06:27 AM
AudiWorld Member

Bump
Old 09-21-2017, 05:36 PM
AudiWorld Member

Bump