Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi TT A total gem! Check it out! For parts or take the whole thing!! CLE, OH

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2019, 01:10 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A total gem! Check it out! For parts or take the whole thing!! CLE, OH

Hi everyone!
My late husband and I used to spend A LOT of time on the forums with you guys (also on VWvortex as well) though hardships and health kinda took things over for the past 10yrs. I dont know if any of you remember FlawlessVW, but he tragically passed away 2yrs ago...

So here I am, now trying to do the right thing with my beloved TT and put it hopefully into the hands of someone who will truly appreciate it and its use, etc.

I purchased my 2002 TT Coupe in 2005. I was the second owner and purchased the car with only 200mi on it. I cherished it and it was well maintained and cared for all these years. I unfortunately became severely ill in late 2008 causing us to keep my car in storage. We were in the process of getting it back on the road after moving back to Cleveland from FL. The only thing that was wrong with it at that time was the AC/Heat motor went bad which my husband was in the process of fixing himself. He passed away with his work unfinished. The glove box (where you get to the motor I believe) is taken apart, the fuse panel and I believe some other electrical parts as well. I put a new batter in it last year, started right up and drove like a DREAM 45min away to my new temporary home. (With the various things taken apart inside) I always said, I would keep this car engine in it or not, but life has thrown me some serious cards causing me to make the decision to part with it. I don't want to though.....

A week after driving it, it wouldn't start (I believe its the starter) however I do not have the funds available nor time to handle any repairs to get it back on the road and after my landlord pushing for me to get out, 1 week after my husband was found dead in the backyard, the title was lost in the shuffle during the move. I have made the decision that yes, I will be taking a HUGE loss on the car, but it is what it is. There are 100k miles on it, I need to take better photos but its been sitting ever since so the tires are flat, etc. It would need to be towed and so on. I am kinda lost with how to proceed with this. But since these forums were life for us and many of you became fam over the years, for how beautiful and worthy the parts are to still be used, I wanted to turn here for not only advice but posting it up for sale as well. If anyone can help point me in the right direction or is interested in this lil piece of gold, PLEASE PLEASE let me know!!! Much love to all of you and thank you for taking the time in reading my post! Please let me know if you have any questions as well! (I have more pics too, I apologize the quality of my camera sucks so bad...)