Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A4 Who wants oCarbon's MMI & Vent Pieces?! Rare Deal!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2014, 10:47 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who wants oCarbon's MMI & Vent Pieces?! Rare Deal!!

Up for rare sale is oCarbon's MMI & Vent Surround pieces. Immaculate condition, and completes the interior of your B8S4! I don't think this deal could be any sweeter!

What's included??

oCarbon's MMI surround and Vent carbon fiber pieces. Let me mention that Matt @ oCarbon did an excellent job matching the MMI and Vent pieces with the Carbon Atlas OEM pieces. It's a perfect match, and I couldn't have been happier.

I'm not going to charge a core deposit, however I do request that you send me your core pieces for these at the same time I send these out! I will send you a shipping label and pay for you to ship your pieces out to me as well! Let me know if there are any questions.

$463.44.00 for the MMI + Vent set with your core and FREE SHIPPING!! Let me mention that this price is firm! As Matt sells his for considerably more + charges a core fee and shipping. You can ask him directly to find out how much he sells his new for.

Thanks for looking!