Any interest in OEM steering wheel extender? - AudiWorld Forums

Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > Technical Discussion > Performance and Tuning
Reload this Page >

Any interest in OEM steering wheel extender?

Performance and Tuning Discussion forum for various performance tuning techniques and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any interest in OEM steering wheel extender?

Old 11-29-2016, 06:28 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Any interest in OEM steering wheel extender?

Hello, I've made for myself, and also for sale as it had been a lot appreciated, a steering wheel spacer that makes the original steering wheel come closer to the driver of about 5 cm, keeping all the button working (if present), also horn and obviuosly airbag. No need of mounting an aftermarket steering wheel without airbag.

Over 6" tall drivers will enjoy a much comfortable and racing driving position, with extended legs and steering wheel close to you. This cannot be achieved with the stock adjusting stroke.

Direct fit, reversible mod. Bolt on. No need of wire extending: the stock wire is long enough to be reconnected even with the spacer fitted. No problem with the steering angle sensor, the kit includes splined spacer, longer bolt, rubber cover and 2 pins with nuts to compensate the steering angle sensor gap.

Fits all mk1 TTs and I think youger version also, but I never tried with TT mk2 and mk3. Fits also B5 and C5 A4/A6 and S/RS.

I've made this also for B4/C4 cars. It's very useful on B4 80/S2/RS2, which don't have any kind of steering wheel adjust and that's pretty annoying for long legs drivers.
Attached Thumbnails Any interest in OEM steering wheel extender?-img_5970.jpg  
Attached Images           
Old 01-09-2019, 02:45 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Hi! Is this still available? I have been looking for something like this for sooooo long. I have long legs and it's either steering wheel too far away. Please email me : [email protected]
Old 01-10-2019, 08:08 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Hi,

yes it is!

I write you by mail

advert in classified section

pics about how it looks now

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: