Performance and Tuning Discussion forum for various performance tuning techniques and questions

anyone have AWE's center vent pod and boost gauge?

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2001, 09:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone have AWE's center vent pod and boost gauge?

how do you like it? easy to install? need some input, i'm thinking about getting one. thanks
Old 02-15-2001, 09:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have it,it looks & functions great,install was fairly easy for me,Direction pics should be color,

the B&W pics are on the darkside (Luke), anyway I read Todd is going to fix this. If you look around you'll see alot sites with directions & pics for BG installs I used this link as a jumping point to view other installs. All were extremely helpul, props to all AUDI owners sites listed they RULE, these can help you piece together whats not clear.
BTW, I love mine,chose the black bezel, its matches great, forget the pics that were posted they don't do it justice. You'll see if you order it, which you should. I'm very picky about keeping my Mods clean & as close to OEM as possible. I waited a long time for the right one & this is it for me. Its hard to find people who care about what they sell these days, not so with AWE their service is outstanding, all you could ask for & should except.
Its also very interesting seeing my chipped boost pressure. I notice, I'm not really putting that much pressure on my turbo as I thought,doesn't stay @ 1 bar for long, of course I don't track it either.
Sorry no pics, I will have digi soon though, still looking for the right one @ a good deal.<ul><li><a href="http://a4tqms.tripod.com/audi/index.htm">BG install pages</a></li></ul>