Performance and Tuning Discussion forum for various performance tuning techniques and questions

Burger Motorsports JB1 Review

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2017, 07:03 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What as the gain at 5 sec now? I would hope for 4sec with jb4 and CAI. I think car is 13s in 1/4 stock not sure with tune
Old 02-06-2018, 09:43 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I'm considering adding a JB4 to my 2016 TTS. Does anyone know what the long term effects are to things like the turbo and valve train? A long time ago I overrode the waste gate on a Ford turbo 4cyl engine, and the turbo bearings didn't last a year. I think the valve guides or stem seals were cooked, too. That would be an expensive repair on an Audi.
Old 02-16-2018, 12:22 PM
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeffc
I'm considering adding a JB4 to my 2016 TTS. Does anyone know what the long term effects are to things like the turbo and valve train? A long time ago I overrode the waste gate on a Ford turbo 4cyl engine, and the turbo bearings didn't last a year. I think the valve guides or stem seals were cooked, too. That would be an expensive repair on an Audi.
There is a large thread on one of the VW forums for the Golf R. Most Audi users participate there as well. There are no negative reports from any users. Some of them went JB1 to JB4 and have had our products on their cars for three years now.