Performance and Tuning Discussion forum for various performance tuning techniques and questions

Can you guys Help with finding a GOOD bodyshop in the LA or OC county area...?

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2001, 12:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can you guys Help with finding a GOOD bodyshop in the LA or OC county area...?

I took a trip up to SF to visit my old HS friends and my car was vandalized there. All keyed up and they even kicked in my front and rear bumpers. I have the full !A System S kit. Luckily they didnt break my wing and my roof spoiler. Anyways, insurance is going to be covering the vandalism, but I need to find a good body shop that can install and do some custom work as well as do full car paint jobs. My bodyshop did a so so job on the System S install and i wasn't too happy with the painjob so i definately dont trust them painting my whole car. On top of that I was hoping to find a shop that would help me claim a few extra bucks so I can get a different kit other than the System S. Got tired of that kit fast! BTW, if your thinking about getting the !A system S...DON'T! It looks awesome at first, but it gets ugly and ugly by the day. The kit is too defined for a rounded off car like the a4. Anyhow, if guys know a friend that owns a good bodyshop or just know a good bodyshop around the LA or OC county area then can you please e-mail me? My email is asiankid63@aol.com Thanks.