Performance and Tuning Discussion forum for various performance tuning techniques and questions

helping out a friend's new internet company

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2002, 01:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default helping out a friend's new internet company

This is the first time I'm posting in audiworld and I sure hope it won't be my last.
A group of friends of mine have just started a new internet company carrying most of the main brands of aftermarket products at very competitive prices.
Their website is www.tranceofspeed.com a couple of the owners are active participants of their specialities car forums (www.supraforums.com, www.dtmpower.net, www.i-club.com among the few).
For your information, I don't own an Audi (although I wish I have an S4), I am an active member of www.dtmpower.net however and have heard of audiworld many times on & off the net so I decided this might be a good place to post
Please don't hesitate to email me at vincentw@attbi.com or AIM me at vpsaber, or any of the owners of the company as we'll gladly do our best to help with your tuning needs.
Again just trying to help, and I sure hope that I didn't make a mistake in posting in the wrong designated forum.
Thanks.<ul><li><a href="http://www.tranceofspeed.com">Trance Of Speed .com</a></li></ul>