Performance and Tuning Discussion forum for various performance tuning techniques and questions

New Owner - Dinantronics Tuner?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 08:20 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Owner - Dinantronics Tuner?

Just got my A3 recently and was interested in squeezing a bit more power out of this wonderful car while still not violating any terms of my lease.

I didn't realize Dinan made anything for Audi and thought they were BMW exclusive. It's not a large boost but is affordable and easily removable for service at the dealership. Any experiences with this? Any other recommendations? I also found a Neuspeed option but they don't really mention easy removal which is important to me.

I was also contemplating the AFE Momentum intake but that is pricey and not as much power gains.

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-dinan-pa...d440-0040~din/
Old 03-14-2017, 08:51 AM
AudiWorld Member

EDIT: Apparently the Neuspeed is easily removable as well. Neither of these actually reprogram the ECU. It costs a bit more but looks like it yields a bit more gains on high octane.
Old 05-20-2017, 07:21 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I've got the Dinan installed on my '16 Passat 1.8t

Originally Posted by DreamTFK
Just got my A3 recently and was interested in squeezing a bit more power out of this wonderful car while still not violating any terms of my lease.

I didn't realize Dinan made anything for Audi and thought they were BMW exclusive. It's not a large boost but is affordable and easily removable for service at the dealership. Any experiences with this? Any other recommendations? I also found a Neuspeed option but they don't really mention easy removal which is important to me.

I was also contemplating the AFE Momentum intake but that is pricey and not as much power gains.

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-dinan-pa...d440-0040~din/

Extremely happy with it. Great bang for the buck and you will definitely feel the difference and make your vehicle more enjoyable.
Old 05-20-2017, 07:49 AM
AudiWorld Member

Decided to go with the Burger JB4. It has more intelligence but has a bit more intelligence from what I have gathered so far. Thank you for the response though Mario.