Performance and Tuning Discussion forum for various performance tuning techniques and questions

Upsolute chipping on Dec. 1 at the 7th Official South Fla VW/Audi GTG in Ft. Lauderdale FL

Old 11-14-2001, 11:40 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Upsolute chipping on Dec. 1 at the 7th Official South Fla VW/Audi GTG in Ft. Lauderdale FL

Confirmed with Jim Wilson from Tampa (JIMMY PASSAT) that he will be down in Fort Lauderdale for the big Get Together, and will be bringing software, laptop, generator, etc. to chip engines.

A separate thread about the GTG has been established on the News and Events forum here in Audiworld, but if you need additional information about the show, or a map of directions, please e-mail me.

If you are interested in chipping your 1.8T, 2.8 30V, or 2.7TT engine, please e-mail me, Jim, or post here, so we can keep a count of how many cars he will be chipping, and can schedule them throughout the day and into Sunday if necessary. So far, there are already 4-7 cars scheduled to be chipped. Please note the model, year, engine, and transmission of your car so the correct software is on hand to get you chipped.

Last event, we had 15 or so Audis, and over 70 cars total (VWs and Audis). We are hoping for and expecting similar or bigger attendance numbers at this event.

Please e-mail me or post if you are confirming attendance, or to confirm getting chipped...and hope to see all of you at the GTG!!