Performance and Tuning Discussion forum for various performance tuning techniques and questions

You guys on AW are great! =)

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2003, 11:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default You guys on AW are great! =)

I've decided to forget about the T78, reliable, 686whp Supra I was thinking about. I came to the realization that the car is NOT my style. I can't imagine an equities analyst driving a modded Supra day in and day out in a Zegna suit.

I entertained the thought of a new G35 coupe. Then I came to grips with my "no-mod" denial. I would have to mod it somehow - TT kit from Greddy or another custom job at L&R. So that defeats the purpose. And also depreciation is something I don't want to contend with.

So now,... after spending so much stupid $$$ on the A4, I'm going to keep it. It's just such a classy car that was underpowered, but not underpowered anymore! =P The setup will be the same as before. I'll just have to sell off the cylinder head, solid lifter conversion, and internals if some other problem arises, and tune the AEM properly & add some nitrous like before. I'm sure I can still compete with Lucas for now,... But I hope I can complete one run in the 11's to set the bar before everything in my car breaks! Hehe,...

So that is my contingency plan! =) If you're interested in a HUGE upgrade and want to save some serious $$$, wait a bit. You'll profit from my loss.

Thank you everyone for those kind e-mails encouraging me to keep on going with the A4! I'd still be tossing and turning around in bed obsessed with finding an adequate solution if not for the AW support!

You guys rule & I'll try to break some records instead of the car!,

Steve
Old 07-13-2003, 02:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my friend has an aeb head if your interested....

stuartrw@yahoo.com