Q3 Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q3 SUV

Stealth Hitches Q3 Customer Reviews!!

Old 07-31-2018, 08:06 AM
Former Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Stealth Hitches Q3 Customer Reviews!!

Greetings Q3!

We will be posting Q5/SQ5 customer reviews for our hitch with photos and insights to our product! We hope you all find this to be a helpful resource. Feel free to respond to the thread with any questions you may have as we would love to assist you. You may also contact us via live chat on our website https://stealthhitches.com/ calling us toll-free at 833-MYHITCH (694-4824) or emailing info@stealthhitches.com. These reviews can be found on our website as well!

Enjoy!
Stealth Hitches
Old 07-31-2018, 08:10 AM
Former Vendor

Default First Q3 Review from Tim M.!

"Audi Q3 Stealth Hitch

Best hitch for our situation. Great idea!!!"

Thank you, Tim M.!

The photos show our rack connector inserted into the Stealth Hitch.
Old 09-20-2019, 07:50 AM
Former Vendor

Default Anonymous Q3 Review

Perfect for the Q3

Didn't want the unsightly hitch hanging in the back when not in use, not to mention the dents in my shins. This is completely invisible until I need it and that works perfectly for me.
Old 09-20-2019, 06:42 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Let us know when you have one designed and ready to ship for the new 2019/2020 Audi Q3.
Old 10-17-2019, 10:10 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i did an online chat w/ their customer support and it is now available for 2019-2020
Old 12-03-2019, 10:23 AM
Former Vendor

Default Q3 Review from Damon Niewold

Perfect, solid, hidden hitch for 2019 Q3
Prompt shipping in thoroughly packaged box. Hitch is very well constructed. Instructions are pretty complete. Need to be very careful during one of the first steps removing the trim pieces to access the bolts that secure taillights. It is not obvious how to remove without breaking the little plastic tabs. Audi factory manual would have been very helpful to obtain torque specifications for reused factory bolts and provide guidance for the next issue. My model (Prestige) had a cell phone booster antenna mounted to the factory inner bumper which had to be removed and remounted on a fabricated bracket I made for the hitch bar. Entire install took me 5 hours, but was done methodically. Probably could do it again in 3. Once install was complete, the hitch was fully hidden from view, fits perfectly and is easily accessed to insert the hitch receiver. Super solid connection point for a bike rack.

Thank you for your review, Damon! We are always available for questions if you are needing help during an install. Glad you were able to work it out! Happy Holidays and we wish you much enjoyment with your Stealth Hitch!
Old 02-13-2020, 01:44 PM
Former Vendor

Default Q3 Anonymous Review

Yay for Stealth Hitches!!
We were looking everywhere for a hitch to fit our Audi 2019 Q3. The body style was new that year, so finding one to fit this particular frame was tricky. I didn’t want to wait for Audi to come out with one, nor did I want to pay their prices. We also didn’t want it to be in plain sight all the time. I came across Stealth online and they were beyond helpful! They immediately put my mind at ease with both their product, how it works, and where to get it installed once it arrives. The hitch arrived within just a few days and we used a local european body shop for installation. We couldn’t be happier! Fit our needs perfectly!!
Old 02-27-2020, 11:27 AM
Former Vendor

Default Q3 Anonymous Review

Yay for Stealth Hitches!!
We were looking everywhere for a hitch to fit our Audi 2019 Q3. The body style was new that year, so finding one to fit this particular frame was tricky. I didn’t want to wait for Audi to come out with one, nor did I want to pay their prices. We also didn’t want it to be in plain sight all the time. I came across Stealth online and they were beyond helpful! They immediately put my mind at ease with both their product, how it works, and where to get it installed once it arrives. The hitch arrived within just a few days and we used a local european body shop for installation. We couldn’t be happier! Fit our needs perfectly!!
Old 03-01-2020, 11:38 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

do you have a solution in the works for the cell phone booster issue mentioned in this review? Looking at this solution but am hesitant due to this...

Originally Posted by StealthHitches
Perfect, solid, hidden hitch for 2019 Q3
My model (Prestige) had a cell phone booster antenna mounted to the factory inner bumper which had to be removed and remounted on a fabricated bracket I made for the hitch bar.
Old 03-02-2020, 04:34 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does the rear hatch foot release still work?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Stealth Hitches Q3 Customer Reviews!!