Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

Audi North America Club 2013 - 6% off MRSP, Anyone??

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2013, 08:54 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi North America Club 2013 - 6% off MRSP, Anyone??

http://www.audiclubna.org/audi-resou...acna-discounts

Has anyone taken advantage of this program?? I am new to this and about to buy an Audi the next few months. Here are my questions if you can help I appreciated!!

1) Is this a discount at the dealer or rebate afterward from ANCA?

2) Has anyone able to get a dealer to match it??

I asked around and was easily able to get dealers here in So Cal commit to $200 above invoice, I think get the Q5 at invoice shouldn't be a problem. However, 6% off MRSP on a Q5 is about $1000 below invoice, it's a good deal! Plus any loyalty discount if you already own an Audi in the household.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:50 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Joejoe
http://www.audiclubna.org/audi-resou...acna-discounts

Has anyone taken advantage of this program?? I am new to this and about to buy an Audi the next few months. Here are my questions if you can help I appreciated!!

1) Is this a discount at the dealer or rebate afterward from ANCA?

2) Has anyone able to get a dealer to match it??

I asked around and was easily able to get dealers here in So Cal commit to $200 above invoice, I think get the Q5 at invoice shouldn't be a problem. However, 6% off MRSP on a Q5 is about $1000 below invoice, it's a good deal! Plus any loyalty discount if you already own an Audi in the household.

1) I believe its a discount at the dealer.

2) I didn't personally use it yet but it depends on if the dealer participates.

I've personally talked to a local dealership in the Bay Area that confirmed they accept ACNA discount. But I've also went to another dealership that doesn't. Just need to ask
Old 03-06-2013, 10:51 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Oh yeah remember... you need to be a member for at least 6 months before you get the certificate to use the 6% discount !
Old 03-07-2013, 05:54 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by HadoukenZR

I've personally talked to a local dealership in the Bay Area that confirmed they accept ACNA discount. But I've also went to another dealership that doesn't. Just need to ask
Correct, the Supplier discount is done at the dealer; it's basically like a "coupon" of sorts, where the price comes down up front and the dealer is then reimbursed (for 2% of the 6%) by AoA.

Most dealers should accept the Supplier discount, but dealers are free to not accept discounts if they want, so you do need to ask. Profits usually get made in the service department rather than sales and so they'd want to make sure you start off with them, but it's all business decisions, and they may decide they need higher margins on sales and refuse to go below a certain level.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:57 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by HadoukenZR

I was able to confirm from ACNA via a phone call this morning, that 6% off is a direct discount from the dealer, once you have the ACNA certificate. Plus Loyalty if you own or family own Audi already, that's another $1000. That's a fair deal, however already seem someone else here on the forum getting one for 7% off without the program. Checking around I was able to get some soft commitment that dealer will do 6% off without the program!! You just have to ask and go in on the right day I suppose.