AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/q5-sq5-mki-8r-discussion-129/)
-   -   Here is a video of Hoffman Estates Audi Dealer stealing from my Q (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/q5-sq5-mki-8r-discussion-129/here-video-hoffman-estates-audi-dealer-stealing-my-q-2951933/)

Paul Collurafici 06-21-2018 10:49 AM

Here is a video of Hoffman Estates Audi Dealer stealing from my Q

For the rest of the story I have a 2018 Q7 so you will need to go to that page.

waninae39 06-21-2018 01:43 PM

there is no next page

pls post

Paul Collurafici 06-21-2018 01:50 PM

Sorry. I have a 2018 Q7. All the info and more videos are on the Q7 MKII Page

macvin 06-22-2018 10:32 AM

Saw this info on Reddit and on the Q7 forum.

Thanks for the heads up, did Audi of America make things right for you? I definitely won't be using this dealership ever in the future.

simplesez 06-22-2018 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by macvin (Post 25169948)
Saw this info on Reddit and on the Q7 forum.

Thanks for the heads up, did Audi of America make things right for you? I definitely won't be using this dealership ever in the future.

Audi of America blew him off.
The story is intriguing about greed and low education people. Getting upset over "fook off" I don't get. It is a weak slur used unanimously by the population. Why do we give it such power? He was heated. The OP was heated. Let it go and don't go back to the dealer until they change management...which they always do at some point. They exist on employees with low educations and tales of making lots of money. Only the owner of the dealership makes money. Everyone else lives on the scraps thrown at them.

macvin 06-22-2018 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by simplesez (Post 25169963)
Audi of America blew him off.
The story is intriguing about greed and low education people. Getting upset over "fook off" I don't get. It is a weak slur used unanimously by the population. Why do we give it such power? He was heated. The OP was heated. Let it go and don't go back to the dealer until they change management...which they always do at some point. They exist on employees with low educations and tales of making lots of money. Only the owner of the dealership makes money. Everyone else lives on the scraps thrown at them.

It doesn't seem like he was blown off, they spoke to him on the phone and even looked into the matter.

After reading this further, it seems that this guy probably worked this all out with the dealership when this happened... and it looks like he's raising a stink on social media to get more?

oswalde2000 06-22-2018 12:08 PM

Was that a blackvue dashcam?

Paul Collurafici 06-22-2018 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by macvin (Post 25169984)
It doesn't seem like he was blown off, they spoke to him on the phone and even looked into the matter.

After reading this further, it seems that this guy probably worked this all out with the dealership when this happened... and it looks like he's raising a stink on social media to get more?

Not even close! The dealer offered to make a donation to a charity I belong to. I agreed that if he did I would forget the whole thing and bring my car in for service. BUT, I told him I would pick the check up because I do not believe he will actually make the donation. That's when he said he would talk to his accountant and get back to me. He never got back to me, he had the service writer stop my parts order. When I complained to Audi Corporate, he said I profiled his employee to entrap her. AOA took his side.

macvin 06-22-2018 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Paul Collurafici (Post 25170080)
Not even close! The dealer offered to make a donation to a charity I belong to. I agreed that if he did I would forget the whole thing and bring my car in for service. BUT, I told him I would pick the check up because I do not believe he will actually make the donation. That's when he said he would talk to his accountant and get back to me. He never got back to me, he had the service writer stop my parts order. When I complained to Audi Corporate, he said I profiled his employee to entrap her. AOA took his side.

I guess I’m just confused... what are you trying to get out of this?

It seems like the issue was resolved the day of the original crime, i.e. she was brought to jail and you elected to not press charges.

Mythdoc 06-22-2018 02:20 PM

It’s a little confusing...maybe a little troubling. It does seem almost like you intended all along to conduct your personal version of a hidden camera sting. Or maybe capture 15 minutes of fame on the Owl Camera social media site. Whatever it was, I hope it was worth all the annoyance it caused you.