Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

Hybrid Q5 News?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2011, 03:30 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hybrid Q5 News?

Has anyone heard any reliable info on when orders for the Q5 hybrid will be taken? All I have heard is sometime.
Old 05-29-2011, 09:11 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by thecapt
Has anyone heard any reliable info on when orders for the Q5 hybrid will be taken? All I have heard is sometime.
Audi has announced that the Q5 hybrid will be delayed until late 2012 and will be released as a 2013 model. Dealers likely won't be taking orders for about a year from now.
Old 05-30-2011, 08:33 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by Regina_TTS/Q5
Audi has announced that the Q5 hybrid will be delayed until late 2012 and will be released as a 2013 model. Dealers likely won't be taking orders for about a year from now.
When did they announce it? What's the source of your information? Do you have a copy of the announcement with an on the record source named?
Old 05-30-2011, 10:37 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Regina_TTS/Q5, don't want to derail this thread so I sent you a PM about your Q5 that you sold.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:59 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Regina_TTS/Q5: Am still awaiting your response to my earlier post. If you decide not to respond, I will assume you have no evidence to support your claim, in which case I would ask that in the future you not post unsubstantiated rumors like this one.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:36 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by mariposasf
Regina_TTS/Q5: Am still awaiting your response to my earlier post. If you decide not to respond, I will assume you have no evidence to support your claim, in which case I would ask that in the future you not post unsubstantiated rumors like this one.
Don't jump to conclusions just yet, give Regina_TTS/Q5 a few days to respond. Some only check the forum every few days or longer.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:50 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by devx
Don't jump to conclusions just yet, give Regina_TTS/Q5 a few days to respond. Some only check the forum every few days or longer.
Okay. Thanks.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:06 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

When did they announce it? What's the source of your information? Do you have a copy of the announcement with an on the record source named?
What are you, the forum police? Lol!

Audi Canada announced it to their dealers recently. I can only assume it was announced by AoA to their dealers as well. If you were waiting to buy one this fall I suggest contacting your local dealer.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:21 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by devx
Regina_TTS/Q5, don't want to derail this thread so I sent you a PM about your Q5 that you sold.
PM'd
Old 06-01-2011, 10:42 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Audi Canada announced it to their dealers recently. I can only assume it was announced by AoA to their dealers as well. If you were waiting to buy one this fall I suggest contacting your local dealer.
Thanks!

Quick Reply: Hybrid Q5 News?