Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

Now the Rattles start?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 07:46 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by georgehf
Some people don't like to answer old questions that have been discussed and solved in old posts.
hehe...so true.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:13 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by georgehf
It's okay of you don't like to look at old posts. Some people don't like to answer old questions that have been discussed and solved in old posts. To each their own...
I totally agree. Having been a member here for over a year, I've seen so many questions asked over and over again, that a simple search would have answered. The search function on this forum is excellent, and I've been able to get many of my questions answered in less time than it would take to post a new thread, and wait for a response.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:29 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Jeez...You guys should have told me that it was time to pile on the Chief. Now I feel bad that I tried to help.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:46 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jusforfun
Check to make sure its not just the hanging seat belt buckle.
+1. Check that, I had the same thing going on. When people take their belts off the clip rides to the top and the clip rattles against the plastic. Not a good idea to try and climb back there to fix it at 80mph
Old 12-05-2011, 12:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by UrbanExtant
I totally agree. Having been a member here for over a year, I've seen so many questions asked over and over again, that a simple search would have answered. The search function on this forum is excellent, and I've been able to get many of my questions answered in less time than it would take to post a new thread, and wait for a response.
+1, I have done many searches on my own for other folks posts and hinted at that perhaps searches before posting would yield an answer(s)and also provided direct links for the search I did. They still post so I have given up. Hey! just do a search before posting!
Old 12-05-2011, 01:08 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by manup
+1, I have done many searches on my own for other folks posts and hinted at that perhaps searches before posting would yield an answer(s)and also provided direct links for the search I did. They still post so I have given up. Hey! just do a search before posting!
But I like to hear from others on this.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:31 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

and it IS a discussion forum that needs traffic for the hosting people to get any advertising dollars
Old 12-05-2011, 01:47 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I agree, if everybody do a search first and dont post their question, it will make this forum less active and prevent further discussion on real old topics.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:21 PM
AudiWorld Member

Some of us are new to the forum and don't have the expertise as others.
I do plenty of searches before I ask questions but if this is not a forum for new people to get aquatinted with the Audi folks then I will stop asking questions.
I can google the heck out of Audi and find all sorts of information on my own, but that kills the personal contact.
Just my 2 cents from a newbie.

E
Old 12-06-2011, 09:34 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default THANK YOU

Originally Posted by The G Man
I agree, if everybody do a search first and dont post their question, it will make this forum less active and prevent further discussion on real old topics.
Thsank You,Thank You, this is my point, I could just Google for the answer too but I want to hear from actual owners.

Quick Reply: Now the Rattles start?