Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

offroad package

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 03:27 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BCD-1

Take a Look
With the launch of two new appearance packages, Audi is offering buyers of its new 2009 Audi Q5 SUV a choice between rugged off-road looks and a more aggressive, sporty visage.

The optional Off-road and S-line packages give buyers the ability to tailor the look of their Q5 to fit their lifestyle. From adventure-ready explorers to performance-focused individuals, Audi offers a Q5 to suit all tastes.

Audi’s Off-road styling package presents ‘tougher’ front and rear bumpers and sill caps, tied together with off-road style wheel-arch extensions.

The signature single-frame Audi grille also appears, highlighted by vertical chrome slats.

Stainless steel underbody protection is added front and rear and 19-inch five-spoke alloy wheels complete the outdoor image.

The Off-road package is available for $5830 on the 3.0 TDI and 3.2 FSI Q5. On four cylinder 2.0 TDI and 2.0 TFSI models the package will cost $7850.

For a more road-biased, dynamic look, the S-line package adds the cues of Audi’s S models to the Q5’s svelte bodywork.

Body-coloured bumpers with a sports profile are fitted front and rear as well as a rear diffuser in Platinum Grey.

S-line badging adorns the front guards and four-cylinder models pick up chrome plated tailpipes. For this model, 19-inch alloy wheels are fitted as standard.

Inside, the S-line package adds a black cloth headlining, S-line door sills and badges and interior highlights finished in matt brushed aluminium. Both the off-road and S-line also get sports front seats with lumbar support.

Adding the S-line package also allows the option of two additional exterior colours, Daytona Grey pearl effect and Monza Silver for $1900. The S-line package itself costs $6390 on six cylinder models and $12,030 for four cylinder models.

Coming in May, Audi will also introduce the 2.0 TDI and 3.2 FSI engines to the Q5 line up.

I found some more Info

Regards BCD-1
Attached Images  
Old 10-09-2009, 07:24 AM
AudiWorld Member

Wow, S-line itself is 6 grand. That's interesting... I never thought you could factory install s-line after your car is built.
Old 10-10-2009, 05:22 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

If I come across more info I'll post It

BCD-1
Old 10-17-2009, 06:25 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I'm Looking for More Off Road Pic's.
Q5 2009 or 2010

My Pic's are in my Driveway Q5 2010

More Wild Pic's would be Great

Any Help would be Great

BCD-1
Old 10-17-2009, 07:06 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm Looking for More Off Road Pic's.
Q5 2009 or 2010

My Pic's are in my Driveway Q5 2010

More Wild Pic's would be Great

Any Help would be Great

BCD-1
I am about to order at least the front protection sectoin of this package, but was wondering if you could help with the couple of questions from the previous page please.
1. In your opinion could the front bumper package (Stone grey metallic colour, includes front spoiler, impact protection (stainless steel) & air manifold tunnel covers - part 8R0071053)be installed without the wheel arch flares or will there be too much of a change of outline?
2. Can you please take a photo of yours from front below so I can see how much protection the s/steel bit really gives - or is it really just decoration?

Then, when I have installed it, I can guarantee some "wild pictures"

cheers

..Neil
Old 10-18-2009, 04:21 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Neil, I'll take some Pictures for you.

The front spoiler looks very solid, to the eye…

I'll give you some feed back

Robert
Old 10-18-2009, 04:52 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Neil, I'm sure that you have seen the this Pic on the net

Power paired with dynamic design – this is how the Audi Q5 presents itself to the observer. You can reinforce this impression even more by retrofitting the offroad styling package. Wheel arch extensions ensure an athletic appearance, whilst door cover strips provide additional protection. Front and rear aprons and stainless steel running boards round off the package.
Attached Images  
Old 10-18-2009, 05:26 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Neil, I'm sure that you have seen the this Pic on the net

Power paired with dynamic design – this is how the Audi Q5 presents itself to the observer. You can reinforce this impression even more by retrofitting the offroad styling package. Wheel arch extensions ensure an athletic appearance, whilst door cover strips provide additional protection. Front and rear aprons and stainless steel running boards round off the package.
Here is another Pic from Spain

Regards Robert
Attached Images  
Old 10-19-2009, 02:01 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Neil,

Would you mind passing on the part numbers for the front and rear aprons? I'm fairly keen to do the same thing. Might be worth posting the info to the OzAudi forum as well, as I'm sure there are other who would be interested.
Old 10-20-2009, 07:55 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Been there in my Touareg! Great pass info Leadville!

Quick Reply: offroad package