Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

Pictures of the Q5 Cardamom Beige Interior

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 01:36 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pictures of the Q5 Cardamom Beige Interior

Greetings All,
New to the forum and have been following all the discussions on the Q5, I am almost ready to pull the lever and am finalizing on color and options. i searched long for pictures of the Cardamom Beige Interior and could not find any? Can someone please post some interior pics of the beige interior of their Q5.

Thanks
Old 02-16-2010, 02:56 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by excelsior
Greetings All,
New to the forum and have been following all the discussions on the Q5, I am almost ready to pull the lever and am finalizing on color and options. i searched long for pictures of the Cardamom Beige Interior and could not find any? Can someone please post some interior pics of the beige interior of their Q5.

Thanks
I have that interior color (I don't have any pictures at this moment, but will try to get some later on). All I can say is that it is the biggest mistake I have ever made. It looks beautiful, when it's clean. I've had my car 11 months, and I have had a "deep clean" on the interior twice already (at the carwash) not to mention the constant upkeep on my own. Even the die from my jeans rubs off on the seats. I will never get a color this light again. Just had the seats cleaned again yesterday, so right now it looks beautiful.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:07 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Greetings All,

Thanks
Here's one link to B-Line's Q for some interior pics: https://www.audiworld.com/forums/sho...2727830&page=2
Old 02-16-2010, 03:13 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FitzLA
I have that interior color (I don't have any pictures at this moment, but will try to get some later on). All I can say is that it is the biggest mistake I have ever made. It looks beautiful, when it's clean. I've had my car 11 months, and I have had a "deep clean" on the interior twice already (at the carwash) not to mention the constant upkeep on my own. Even the die from my jeans rubs off on the seats. I will never get a color this light again. Just had the seats cleaned again yesterday, so right now it looks beautiful.
I agree with FitzLA. I didn't order mine but if I had, I would not have picked it. I have the same issues with it getting dirty. Thing is, the car I traded in (Saab 93) had a similar color interior (in fact I think it was lighter) and I never had any issues of the leather picking up stuff like crazy. Been wearing the same jeans and yet there's die on the Q5 but not on the Saab. Annoying to say the least.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:34 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Greetings All,

Thanks
I got the link for B-Line’s Q5 by using a very useful spreadsheet developed and maintained by Jusforfun. As a matter-of-fact, he has one for the Q7 as well. I would recommend downloading it into Excel, putting on some filters and filtering out by what interests you. In your case the “Interior” column.

These spreadsheets contain a lot of very useful information that is updated pretty frequently. You can also just click on the link to view, but by bringing it into excel you can filter out what you don’t want, or filter in only what you want to see.

Have a peek it’s there for all the Q owners. Wish we had something like this for the A4. Here’s a link to both spreadsheets:

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/members/jusforfun-109306/

If you don’t like the Cardamom Beige you can see who has other colours that may interest you and look to see if there is a link to some of their pics.

Have Fun

Last edited by Old Dog; 02-16-2010 at 03:37 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:51 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by FitzLA
I would really like to see a picture of the seats in their dirty state. I have now read multiple topics of various boards re this color attracting dirt or having dye rub off on to it. These threads pretty much caused me to back out of the Beige interior and send me down the path to the Q I have now which is all black.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:58 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GenSpec
I would really like to see a picture of the seats in their dirty state. I have now read multiple topics of various boards re this color attracting dirt or having dye rub off on to it. These threads pretty much caused me to back out of the Beige interior and send me down the path to the Q I have now which is all black.
I'll trade you? ;-) I don't have pics in the dirty state, but I'll get some to you because it won't be long before they get dirty. I wanted all black, but when I got mine, all they had in all of southern california was the cardamon. Since my last car was already turned in, I couldn't wait. It was either get the Cardamon or go with a different vehicle all together. I really wanted the Q5.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:18 PM
AudiWorld Member

I have the Cardamom Beige interior on my black Q5 and I love it. Although I must admit I am a bit of a neat freak when it comes to my vehicles. I spend about a an hour and a half every week washing and polishing mine, inside and out. Yes, the beige interior shows dirt, especially dye transfer from blue jeans, but all it takes is a quick wipe down with a damp white cloth and they look as good as new. If you like a light colored interior, don't hesitate, you will love it. I do.

phxflyboy
Old 02-17-2010, 09:00 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Thanks

Thanks to all that responded, i really like the light colored beige interior, but i am not as diligent ineterms of shine and polish.
i beleive it is the best looking if you have a really dark exterior color. if not for the beige i will have to select the black interior. the gre(a)y color just seems a little dull (i can be corrected) and the cinnamon looks rad and i guess i am a little old style when it comes to colors.
Which interior in your respective opinions communicates Rich, Elite, Classy and Sophisticated....
Old 02-17-2010, 09:11 AM
AudiWorld Member

Stick with your first choice, the beige. You know it is what you want and will be disappointed with anything else.

phxflyboy

Quick Reply: Pictures of the Q5 Cardamom Beige Interior