Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

WTB: 20" Peelers

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2014, 10:00 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Haha, um, I don't sell wheels.

I guess you didn't read the first line of the page with my disclaimer: "I am not a dealer, retailer, nor distributor. I'm merely an individual consumer who made a public wheel page after a frustrating experience searching for this information on the net."
Old 01-28-2014, 10:26 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 353 Likes on 206 Posts

Originally Posted by RobC
20" Titanium peelers are $864 FWIW.

http://www.robcheng.com/audiwheel
Only $864 each

Excellent quality Audi replica wheels:
http://hartmannwheels.com/audi-wheels
Old 02-03-2014, 09:18 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOTS of interest in my SQ5 wheels...but I need to find some 20" Peelers first...
Old 02-05-2014, 08:55 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

we spent a good 9+ months looking for 20" peelers. I would of never thought they would of been that hard to find. Well after looking on every site on the web and lots of Craigslist ads we found ours on craigslist, 4 AUDI peelers (no knock offs) with tires for $1100. The $864 price is crazy! Our local dealer quoted us about $4500 to do wheels and tires through them. YIKES!!!

Anyways, we found them from a tire/wheel shop that mainly works on Audi's, BMW's, & MB. Its a locally owned shop. They said they get Peelers a couple times a month from people changing to aftermarket wheels. So you might hit up local shops that don't have a website or what not and see what you can find. we have '10 Premium+ and the wheels we got came off a '11 S-Line, they were perfect! They were the titanium/gray color, but we had them power coated matte black and wrapped ini Toyo Proxes 4+ tires. Best upgrade/change we have done so far! She rides great and the tires stick like glue and are beyond quite! I still need to find black centers and lugs.
Attached Images  
Old 02-16-2014, 03:22 PM
AudiWorld Member

Maybe some new owner is looking to sell/trade?
Old 03-17-2014, 10:38 AM
AudiWorld Member

Anyone out there looking to sell/trade?
Old 04-07-2014, 08:55 AM
AudiWorld Member

More or less my last try. Need to pull the winters soon and looking to trade/buy ASAP.

If you don't have any...do you have a suggestion for a legit reseller that isn't going to ship me bent/damaged wheels after listing them as "like new"?

thanks in advance!
Old 04-07-2014, 09:15 AM
AudiWorld Member

gtwagon, would love to see any snaps you might have of the inside of your ride. It's v. similar to the one I am currently waiting for. Cheers!

Last edited by NorthValley; 04-07-2014 at 09:19 AM.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:21 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by hookooehoo
we spent a good 9+ months looking for 20" peelers. I would of never thought they would of been that hard to find. Well after looking on every site on the web and lots of Craigslist ads we found ours on craigslist, 4 AUDI peelers (no knock offs) with tires for $1100. The $864 price is crazy! Our local dealer quoted us about $4500 to do wheels and tires through them. YIKES!!!

Anyways, we found them from a tire/wheel shop that mainly works on Audi's, BMW's, & MB. Its a locally owned shop. They said they get Peelers a couple times a month from people changing to aftermarket wheels. So you might hit up local shops that don't have a website or what not and see what you can find. we have '10 Premium+ and the wheels we got came off a '11 S-Line, they were perfect! They were the titanium/gray color, but we had them power coated matte black and wrapped ini Toyo Proxes 4+ tires. Best upgrade/change we have done so far! She rides great and the tires stick like glue and are beyond quite! I still need to find black centers and lugs.
Whats the shops name?
Old 04-07-2014, 10:55 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by gtwagon941
More or less my last try. Need to pull the winters soon and looking to trade/buy ASAP.

If you don't have any...do you have a suggestion for a legit reseller that isn't going to ship me bent/damaged wheels after listing them as "like new"?

thanks in advance!

Ever consider the Hartmann Reps sold by Achtuning...you'll need to get spacers to use with the matte anthracite finish since it only comes in a +40 offset, but at least you'll have the peeler wheels are you looking for.

Quick Reply: WTB: 20" Peelers