Q5/SQ5 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Second Generation Audi Q5 SUV

Anyone expecting a 2019 Q5 soon?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2018, 06:29 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone expecting a 2019 Q5 soon?

We ordered a 2019 Q5 Prestige loaded back in September before pricing was finalized, and one of the first builds our dealership was expecting was intercepted and customized with our options. We got a call that it hit the port earlier this week and it should be in next week (Georgia). I don't see any 2019s in inventory online at any dealerships, so it seems that our car may be one of the first. If anyone has gotten one, do you know if the cargo cover comes with it? It was listed on the options sheet as an option, but it's not on the online building tool. Also, the press release said the crossbars to the roof rack are now included. Has anyone confirmed that as well?

It seems that the only incentive available today is the $750 cash back from Audi. Is there anything else that I'm missing?

My wife is looking forward to the car (and so am I). :-)
Old 12-07-2018, 09:38 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1,091 Likes on 770 Posts

privacy cover? that is a port installed accessory

there are no programs on a 2019 Q5 as of yet - Season of Audi as of this moment applies to 2018's
Old 12-07-2018, 10:01 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by dexjaz
We ordered a 2019 Q5 Prestige loaded back in September before pricing was finalized, and one of the first builds our dealership was expecting was intercepted and customized with our options. We got a call that it hit the port earlier this week and it should be in next week (Georgia). I don't see any 2019s in inventory online at any dealerships, so it seems that our car may be one of the first. If anyone has gotten one, do you know if the cargo cover comes with it? It was listed on the options sheet as an option, but it's not on the online building tool. Also, the press release said the crossbars to the roof rack are now included. Has anyone confirmed that as well?

It seems that the only incentive available today is the $750 cash back from Audi. Is there anything else that I'm missing?

My wife is looking forward to the car (and so am I). :-)
The cars still have a Model Year hold, not to mention there are cars that have been there for over a month that are ahead of you (I've been in port for 7 weeks - and it's marked VIP and sold). You have at least a month is my guess. There are some days the port is shut down with Christmas and New Years according to my dealer. I made a bet with him for a tint and addtl trade in money that it'll be after Christmas before it gets here
Old 12-07-2018, 10:43 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by SCarGuy
privacy cover? that is a port installed accessory

there are no programs on a 2019 Q5 as of yet - Season of Audi as of this moment applies to 2018's
My read of the current offers at Audi USA is that the $750 credit applies to MY18 and MY19.
Old 12-07-2018, 10:51 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1,091 Likes on 770 Posts

Originally Posted by Cabo de Hornos
My read of the current offers at Audi USA is that the $750 credit applies to MY18 and MY19.
I cant speak to what the site says. The programs are what the dealer has to go by, and as of yet, no programs exist for the MY19 cars that are not already in stock. When those get released, we will get new programs (liek they issued an update last night as well), and those may contain SOA incentives for end of year.

Someone in another thread said only certain trim levels were covered for 19 too, so best to check with your particular dealer
Old 12-12-2018, 12:05 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I guess I'll find out how correct our salesperson is soon enough. He said that it is on the truck and en route. Should be here no later than Friday.
Old 12-12-2018, 01:36 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I was told it would be Friday or Saturday as well. Not getting excited though as i don’t believe a word these salesman say. We shall see!
Old 12-12-2018, 01:43 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I do see one 2019 Q5 listed at Audi Central in Houston . So that’s a good sign!
Old 12-12-2018, 09:54 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Still nothing for me
Old 12-14-2018, 07:54 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

My salesperson said the 2019 Q5 arrived today (Friday). Going in tomorrow to pick it up. I also see it listed on Autotrader with the VIN and correct configuration. There were over 200 2019 Q5s in the US listed with a November manufacturing date and availability (with some listing having actual pics of the sticker). So I think it may be real now.

Quick Reply: Anyone expecting a 2019 Q5 soon?