Q5/SQ5 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Second Generation Audi Q5 SUV

Anyone have interior pix of Nougat Brown with Natural Gray/Brown Inlays?

Old 10-07-2017, 04:26 PM
TYJ
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Anyone have interior pix of Nougat Brown with Natural Gray/Brown Inlays?

I’m really hoping the “Nougat Brown” interior is truly “Brown” and not “Orange/Brown” like the MK1 Q5. Also hoping to see it with the “Natural Gray/Brown” inlays. Anyone have this combo with Ibis White? Thanks in advance.
Old 10-09-2017, 10:19 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TYJ
I’m really hoping the “Nougat Brown” interior is truly “Brown” and not “Orange/Brown” like the MK1 Q5. Also hoping to see it with the “Natural Gray/Brown” inlays. Anyone have this combo with Ibis White? Thanks in advance.
My Q5 has your exact combo. The brown is truly brown IMO. Check it out for yourself https://imgur.com/a/Geclk
Old 10-09-2017, 02:51 PM
TYJ
AudiWorld Member

Thank you for the photos. Nougat Brown looks good, but that is gloss Burl Walnut trim not Gray/Brown Natural (which is a satin finish not gloss).
Old 10-09-2017, 05:58 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TYJ
Thank you for the photos. Nougat Brown looks good, but that is gloss Burl Walnut trim not Gray/Brown Natural (which is a satin finish not gloss).
Get the Gray/Brown Natural. It is nice.

I have seen pictures of the High Gloss Gray, there is a thread on it here...but yet to see it in person. This is my color combo with Nougat Brown. Looking forward to it. This is a good option too. The main reason to get Nougat Brown is for the Black Headliner (this was my reason).
Old 10-14-2017, 09:48 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default 2018 Q5 Nougat Brown with Natural Grey Brown Trim

Originally Posted by cakasky
Get the Gray/Brown Natural. It is nice.

I have seen pictures of the High Gloss Gray, there is a thread on it here...but yet to see it in person. This is my color combo with Nougat Brown. Looking forward to it. This is a good option too. The main reason to get Nougat Brown is for the Black Headliner (this was my reason).

Old 10-14-2017, 03:18 PM
TYJ
AudiWorld Member

Limecastle - VERY nice! I just ordered the same interior leather/wood combo today. BTW... are those the Audi all-weather floor mats or Weathertechs? What color exterior did you get?
Old 10-14-2017, 04:11 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TYJ
Limecastle - VERY nice! I just ordered the same interior leather/wood combo today. BTW... are those the Audi all-weather floor mats or Weathertechs? What color exterior did you get?
Those are Audi all weather mats.
Old 10-14-2017, 05:56 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by TYJ
Congrats on your order! Those are indeed the Audi all-weather mats from the dealer. The grey brown trim is quite unique and I think it's a great compliment to the other color choices. The exterior is Mythos Black. I don't need a all-weather cargo mat and ordered a matching plush carpeted one (ebony) from carid.com and I'm satisfied with that.
Old 10-15-2017, 07:08 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by TYJ
Those are indeed Audi all-weather mats. My exterior is Mythos Black.
Old 10-15-2017, 07:48 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I do love this combo and was on the fence for it. I went with the High Gloss Black/Gray option instead with Nougat Brown leather and Manhatten Grey exterior.

I opt’d for my option because 1. It was the less common option and 2. My cheap *** nature made my option more attractive.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I am worried about the scratches but got a great idea from this forum to have some clear bra applied to it.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Anyone have interior pix of Nougat Brown with Natural Gray/Brown Inlays?