Q5/SQ5 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Second Generation Audi Q5 SUV

Europrice - New Models - Q5, SQ5 Mk2 Parts Section is Open...

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2017, 04:03 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Alex@Europrice.us
No Blackline taillights yet, but I am keeping my eye open to see if they get introduced for the Q5 and SQ5.

On the headrest part, do you mean the plastic area where the headrest slides into in the front seats or something else specifically?

Cheers,
See the back of the headrests in this photo versus the one below it:

​​​​​​​
Old 11-16-2017, 10:06 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Received 225 Likes on 182 Posts

Thank you for clarifying.

Interestingly enough I do not see anything but front headrests as Magma Red/Granite Grey. There is no solid magma red headrest listed, but there are three part numbers which vary on age, the middle one supersedes to the latest version. So it might be possible that you have an early and late comparison going on with the photos above. The headrest is a single assembly so the plastic back nor button/trim would be available separately.

If you wanted to compare early and late cars that may give an answer. The early headrests lists from 09/16 to 01/17 build date and the later is from 02/17 onward.

If you'd like me to dig a bit more on that I can, note the front headrests are around $400 each with MSRP at $616.

Cheers,

Old 11-16-2017, 03:33 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Alex@Europrice.us
Thank you for clarifying.

Interestingly enough I do not see anything but front headrests as Magma Red/Granite Grey. There is no solid magma red headrest listed, but there are three part numbers which vary on age, the middle one supersedes to the latest version. So it might be possible that you have an early and late comparison going on with the photos above. The headrest is a single assembly so the plastic back nor button/trim would be available separately.

If you wanted to compare early and late cars that may give an answer. The early headrests lists from 09/16 to 01/17 build date and the later is from 02/17 onward.

If you'd like me to dig a bit more on that I can, note the front headrests are around $400 each with MSRP at $616.

Cheers,
Thanks for the info kind sir. No worries on exploring too deep, I unfortunately do not have an SQ5 yet. I was considering the magma red interior based on the first photo I saw, but from what I've seen online, local dealers look like the second photo. Not a huge deal but good information to consider.
Old 08-23-2018, 01:07 PM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Some more goodies added:

Interior Trim Packages Q5, SQ5

Change the interior style of your Q5 or SQ5 with one of these many options. Aluminum or Carbon for the sporty appearance, Piano Black for the sleekest and smoothest finish or maybe one of the wood options for a classy and subtle interior feel.

Rings Set Black
Genuine front and rear black Audi rings for your car. Front rings clip into place and rear affix with adhesive. Available only as a full set front and rear.

If there are any other items you do not see as of yet but are interested in don't hesitate to PM or email: contact@europrice.us

Cheers!

Old 08-23-2018, 05:45 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts

Any idea if the old style interior trim kit with black and horizontal aluminum inlays are available?
Old 08-24-2018, 10:13 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Originally Posted by Chawski
Any idea if the old style interior trim kit with black and horizontal aluminum inlays are available?
If you are looking for the Black Aluminum Beaufort style trim unfortunately that is not one of the offered trims for the Q5 or SQ5. The closest to that would likely be the piano black trims.

Cheers,

Old 08-24-2018, 10:37 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

please PM if EU gets a bigger rear wing not sure if they have one but looking for something like ABT

Thanks!!!
Old 08-24-2018, 10:48 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Originally Posted by KaDeTime
please PM if EU gets a bigger rear wing not sure if they have one but looking for something like ABT

Thanks!!!
There are two spoilers. The first is a standard non S-Line which is smooth:

The second is the S-Line/SQ5 spoiler:

Which as you can see has some shape to it and I believe is a little longer/larger as well. Other than those two options there isn't anything I see from Audi or any accessory parts.

If anyone does need either spoiler both are available and please PM/email for details: contact@europrice.us

Cheers,

Old 08-24-2018, 10:54 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Thank you sir i have the SLine as its an SQ5 but in case this changes let me know please,

Great parts keep up the great work !!!
Old 09-05-2018, 01:13 PM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Folding Mirror Package Q5, SQ5
A complete package of needed items to retrofit folding mirrors for your Q5 or SQ5. Package includes all needed items for fitment and only minor coding is requires for installation, no wiring needed.

If there are any other items you do not see as of yet but are interested in don't hesitate to PM or email: contact@europrice.us

Cheers!