Q5/SQ5 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Second Generation Audi Q5 SUV

new to audi, features where find?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2019, 10:48 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new to audi, features where find?

i came over from bmw and quite familiar with i drive. but audi and mmi is new to me. despite jumping thru menus, searching google, i dont really have answers to these questions.

1. is there a way to view tire pressure? ive been in simpler/cheaper cars that have this. either audi doesnt, or i cant find it.

2. bmw had a 'sport display' screen feature where you could view a graphic of current horsepower and torque while you drove in real time. was just cool to have. doesnt seem like audi does this?

those are main ones for now. appreciate insight. thanks!
Old 06-04-2019, 02:01 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by YOLO
i came over from bmw and quite familiar with i drive. but audi and mmi is new to me. despite jumping thru menus, searching google, i dont really have answers to these questions.

1. is there a way to view tire pressure? ive been in simpler/cheaper cars that have this. either audi doesnt, or i cant find it.

2. bmw had a 'sport display' screen feature where you could view a graphic of current horsepower and torque while you drove in real time. was just cool to have. doesnt seem like audi does this?

those are main ones for now. appreciate insight. thanks!
1. No, just a warning when pressure out of calibrated range.
2. No such display
Old 06-04-2019, 11:44 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

RS models (like the RS3/RS5/etc.) have graphical dials for horsepower and torque similar to the BMW display (which is cool, I agree), but the lower models don't.