Q5/SQ5 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Second Generation Audi Q5 SUV
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

SiriusXM Radio

Old 09-21-2018, 09:38 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default SiriusXM Radio

What are the pros and cons with SiriusXM radio? Any alternatives? I have a free 3-month trial for XM radio; six months all access is for $50 after the trial period. They want my credit card online, but I have to cancel over the phone; they want to automatically deduct payments for renewals.
Old 09-21-2018, 10:17 PM
AudiWorld Member

Location: seattle, Q5 premium plus with 20" wheels, Technology pkg, Nav, B&O Sound, Manhattan Grey with Black

Originally Posted by "BigAl" View Post
What are the pros and cons with SiriusXM radio? Any alternatives? I have a free 3-month trial for XM radio; six months all access is for $50 after the trial period. They want my credit card online, but I have to cancel over the phone; they want to automatically deduct payments for renewals.
There is also a new offer of $2.00 plus taxes for an extra three more months, then its the normal monthly charge. This is my first xm experience, but I like the variety of music, comedy, sports and howard stern.
Old 09-21-2018, 10:34 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by katzjamr View Post
There is also a new offer of $2.00 plus taxes for an extra three more months, then its the normal monthly charge. This is my first xm experience, but I like the variety of music, comedy, sports and howard stern.
Where is this offer?
Old 09-21-2018, 10:58 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I canít live without Sirius in my car. Itís fairly easy to get 1 year for $99, just have to threaten to cancel every year. You could probably get them to go even lower, but itís not worth my time. The best deal I ever got was 6 months for $25.

edit: I see youíre already getting 6 months for $50 so thatís a good deal. The normal yearly rate is something like $215.
Old 09-21-2018, 11:13 PM
AudiWorld Member

Location: seattle, Q5 premium plus with 20" wheels, Technology pkg, Nav, B&O Sound, Manhattan Grey with Black

Originally Posted by "BigAl" View Post
Where is this offer?
it came in the mail today, I am sure you can call them and ask for it.