Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > Audi Models > Audi Q3 /Q5 / Q7 / Q8 > Audi Q7 > Q7 Discussion
Reload this Page >

Best pads and rotors 2013 q7 s-line tdi

Q7 Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 SUV built from 2005 to 2015
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Best pads and rotors 2013 q7 s-line tdi

Old 05-27-2019, 08:45 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best pads and rotors 2013 q7 s-line tdi

Hi all,

does anyone have any recommendations for good brake pads and rotors for the s-line? Prefer as little brake dust as possible and for the rotors wouldnít mind having a drum that didnít rust over....thanks for all your suggestions

James
Old 05-27-2019, 04:18 PM
AudiWorld Member

I just ordered Eline brake kit with slotted rotors for a Q7 and a PowerStop Geomet kit for my A6 C7.
Will see how either will do. I never used either of them, but have been reading lots of good reviews for both brands. E-Line seems to be too promising for the price, but who knows.
Old 05-27-2019, 05:23 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by Ashtrom View Post
I just ordered Eline brake kit with slotted rotors for a Q7 and a PowerStop Geomet kit for my A6 C7.
Will see how either will do. I never used either of them, but have been reading lots of good reviews for both brands. E-Line seems to be too promising for the price, but who knows.
Yeah these brakes definitely look cool. Would love to know how they perform once your install them. Do you have the s-line on your q7? Are the s- line brakes different from other models? I thought they were
Old 05-28-2019, 07:27 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I use OEM rotors (haven't had any rusting issues with them), and love the Porterfield R4-S pads on my '07 4.2P.

https://www.porterfield-brakes.com/P...field%20Brakes

A lot less dust, but similar performance to the OEM pads. Much better than the Hawk LTS I had on prior which were noisy and lacked bite.
Old 05-28-2019, 08:00 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by James Kadar View Post
Yeah these brakes definitely look cool. Would love to know how they perform once your install them. Do you have the s-line on your q7? Are the s- line brakes different from other models? I thought they were
Mine Q7 is an S-Line but I think brakes are the same. But Iím not sure a 100%, You kind of got me worried now. Will see once the brakes show up.
Old 06-09-2019, 09:17 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by Ashtrom View Post

Hey astrom- did you get the Eline brake kit? What do you think? Does it fit your s-line? Interested to hear

Thanks!
Old 06-09-2019, 05:33 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by James Kadar View Post
Hey astrom- did you get the Eline brake kit? What do you think? Does it fit your s-line? Interested to hear

Thanks!
Didnít get them yet! They got kind of a delay in shipping them, and Iím kind of pissed about it. They said guaranteed certain date shipping and they are already over a week late. Very disappointed!!!