Q7 MK 1 Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 SUV built from 2005 to 2015

Bosch Settlement Payout - Anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2017, 01:28 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Bosch Settlement Payout - Anyone?

Has anyone received their $1500 Bosch Settlement check? Curious.

I've received the first half of the VW Settlement, but not the Bosch. I emailed the Bosch Settlement Claims Administrator to ask about it, but have yet to receive a response.

Anyone?
Old 09-05-2017, 04:21 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I created a claim with them in early June.
Emailed them approx 3 weeks ago asking for status (provided my claim#, VIN, etc...) 1 week later they emailed asking for my claim#, VIN, Email, address... ok I will play along so I sent it all back.
1 more week later they emailed back advising they will look up my claim status and reply soon.

So here I am 3 weeks later waiting to hear from them. Now I'm sure it's a bunch of folks asking for status... but how long does it take to respond with some tall tale such as 'we have the claim and are reviewing it'
Old 09-06-2017, 07:18 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 566 Likes on 448 Posts

You wont get anything from Bosch until well after your settlement claim with VW is completed and closed.. Bosh is not doing two payouts, they are only going to send you one check.. if you were to sell it before the fix and someone else fixes it there going to get $750 and you'll get $750.. They wont know how much to pay and to whom until the claim with VW/Audi is closed as completed.
Old 09-06-2017, 03:46 PM
AudiWorld Member

For me I am the only owner in play AND my claim has settled, but maybe not considered closed yet because it was just 8 days ago.

Now this one/two checks/payout thing... I don't see it that way in my instance.
My check from VWGoA was actually an EFT (This is check #1) and is different/separate entirely from the Bosch claim (check #2).
Old 09-06-2017, 04:39 PM
AudiWorld Super User

If your done with the claim then just wait, they go out in batches once a month or so.. I got my Bosch payout about 2-3 months after I turned in the vehicle.. there is no tracking, dont even bother calling the bosch number they cant help you with anything.. some waited more than 6 months for it.. Hope you didnt spend that money already because one way or another its a waiting game.

The check comes in an unmarked envelope, make sure you dont discard it as junk mail..
Old 09-07-2017, 05:01 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

If you have a Gen2 then expect the Bosch $ to come after the Modification is completed on your vehicle.

Grey
Old 09-15-2017, 09:36 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Just spoke to Bosch rep today. She assured me the check was mailed today, September 15th. I had a 3.0L VW, which I turned in on July 5th
Old 09-16-2017, 08:32 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Got this as an email today. Not sure why it's being withrawn.

Pending Issues
Issues were found with your submitted claim.
After reviewing those issues below, please make the necessary modifications and re-submit your claim by clicking below.

N072 : Pending Withdrawal – Unpaid

In re: Volkswagen "Clean Diesel" Marketing, Sales Practices, and Products Liability Litigation
Case No.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Bosch Settlement Claimant,

Our records indicate that you have an approved claim in the Volkswagen Settlement and therefore you are eligible for a Bosch Settlement payment, in the form of a check, for your eligible vehicle. In light of this pending automatic payment, the Claims Supervisor will withdraw the active claim that was filed through the Bosch Settlement Claimant Portal (https://boschvwsettlement.mdl.online) for this vehicle.

Should you have any questions regarding your Bosch Claim, or your Bosch Settlement payment, please contact the Claims Administrator toll-free at 1-844-305-1928, or by email to info@BoschVWSettlement.com.

Sincerely,

Bosch Settlement
Claims Administrator
Old 09-16-2017, 08:35 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Did you try to file a claim with both Bosch and VW/Audi? Your only supposed to claim with Bosch if you opted out of the VW Claim and are pursuing your own legal action against them.

If your participating in the VW/Audi settlement, you dont do anything w/bosch claims... your registered for that settlement automatically.
Old 09-16-2017, 08:45 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by dreadlocks
Did you try to file a claim with both Bosch and VW/Audi? Your only supposed to claim with Bosch if you opted out of the VW Claim and are pursuing your own legal action against them.

If your participating in the VW/Audi settlement, you dont do anything w/bosch claims... your registered for that settlement automatically.
Versteh. Alles klar. Danke!

Quick Reply: Bosch Settlement Payout - Anyone?