Q7 MK 1 Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 SUV built from 2005 to 2015

Buy Back - Lemon Law advice

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2018, 05:03 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Drive-American
Not a law advice but if you having issues with your vehicle and was purchased new I would advise to hire an Lemon Attorney as a way to approach from my experience purchasing a Lemon right out an Audi dealership and have to deal with all the issues never fixed on my vehicle, found out was my biggest mistake never look into the Carfax before hand, my SUV an Q7 Prestige was acting up within days not responding to keyfob, weeks later found my trunk floded with gallons of water followed by failing Amplifier from the water/moisture dealer quoted $2600 to replace it, Audi Corporate fixed free of Charge and gave the blind eye when I pointed out all the issues arising from this purchased been from an Authorized Audi Dealership including not disclosing their lemons properly or using their fancy "VW-Reacquired" instead of "lemon" term...Needless to say had the vehicle for less than two years, Valve cover went bad a $2200 repair..I fixed and got rid at a $10k loss..Good luck with your vehicle.
Thanks Drive - and welcome! Spoiler alert - Audi gave me a brand-spanking-new 2011 Q7 S-line - most bells and whistles I ever owned in a car. I've had two more Q7's since.

Again, thanks and welcome!