AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   Q7 MK 1 Discussion (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/q7-mk-1-discussion-112/)
-   -   Splash guard part nos. for S-line Q7 (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/q7-mk-1-discussion-112/splash-guard-part-nos-s-line-q7-2798442/)

arkbbq 01-14-2011 06:34 PM

Splash guard part nos. for S-line Q7

Have a 2011 gas prestige S-line ordered (20" wheels) and want to fit it with splash guards. Dealer said the Audi splash guards will not fit the S-line because of the different rocker panel profile, and he had no part nos. for S-line splash guards. I sent a note to www.AudiPartsOnline.com about this and got this reply:

"The following part numbers are for the front and rear splash guards for your vehicle:

Front - 4L0075111A - $97.50
Rear - 4L0075101A - $97.50

They are available in our collision catalog. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask."

These look like Audi part nos. - has anyone tried these?

-ark

Sportvierwagon 01-14-2011 11:11 PM

I have checked several times over here in the mother land. Been told the same thing that on the S-Line, Splash/Mud guards won't fit and no separate part numbers. If someone knows something different, I'm interested.

LOP 01-15-2011 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by arkbbq (Post 24090497)
Have a 2011 gas prestige S-line ordered (20" wheels) and want to fit it with splash guards. Dealer said the Audi splash guards will not fit the S-line because of the different rocker panel profile, and he had no part nos. for S-line splash guards. I sent a note to www.AudiPartsOnline.com about this and got this reply:

"The following part numbers are for the front and rear splash guards for your vehicle:

Front - 4L0075111A - $97.50
Rear - 4L0075101A - $97.50

They are available in our collision catalog. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask."

These look like Audi part nos. - has anyone tried these?

-ark

I bought these and they would not fit...the rear I believe was the problem...returned them and went without.

arkbbq 01-15-2011 08:25 AM

Rats,

Rats, I was afraid of that. Thanks LOP for letting me know.

-ark

Jusforfun 01-17-2011 06:26 PM

Not strictly thread related but for ref

Originally Posted by arkbbq (Post 24090497)
These look like Audi part nos.

Starting "4L0" denotes Audi Q7 specific (though not model or year)

NeedsWork 11-19-2012 09:50 AM

Digging up an old thread here in the hopes of getting the answer I really want ;) Please oh please tell me someone has found the part number for the rear flaps on the S line Q7??

LOP 11-20-2012 12:12 PM

Not made...sorry.

rmatos13 01-02-2014 10:13 AM

Has anyone been able to find after market splash guards that work with the sline? I have a 1 month old q7 that is getting rock chips on the doors. I have about 3 or 4 on either side of the car. At this rate the finish on the car is going to get ruined in a year.

Snopyro 01-02-2014 04:18 PM

These mud guards say they have a universal fit:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-of-4-Uni...ht_2190wt_1133

oscaritoPR 01-11-2014 06:58 PM

Splash guards

2 Attachment(s)
I bought one of the last Q7 S Line of 2013. The dealer as part of the deal included the splash/mud guards. When I went to pick it up, only the fronts where installed and the dealer was not able to find the rear ones that fit.
I was unhappy as not only I did not get what was promised, but now I had a Q7 that looked weird because it only had front splash guards.
I called Audi customer service, talked to the "top" parts person and they were giving the same part number for the regular Q7 and they where about $200.
I had relinquished my though of having rear splash guards. Then one day I get the Audi accessories catalog, create an online account, and started looking at the accessories and see that the rear splash guards for the regular Q7 where on sale for $19.99, I said what the hell I will buy them and trim them, if I screw up I am out 20 bucks.
I got them, and with a lot of patience, ingenuity, trimming and a little more patience... Success!!
I used a piece of cardboard to trace the form of the rear bumper skirt, cut it and used it as a template to trim the splash guard with an x-sato cutter. trimming little by little until I got it perfect. I used the template reversed for the other side. The first one took about 2 hours. I had lifted and removed the two wheels. planing was the key. The whole project was 2 1/2 hours.
See pics. Now even the dealer is baffled, because they see the Audi logos on the inside and wonder...