2019 Q7 Loaded Orca Black/ Murillo Brown - AudiWorld Forums

Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > Audi Models > Audi Q3 /Q5 / Q7 / Q8 > Audi Q7 > Q7 MKII Discussion
Reload this Page >

2019 Q7 Loaded Orca Black/ Murillo Brown

Notices
Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2019 Q7 Loaded Orca Black/ Murillo Brown

Old 10-08-2018, 05:52 AM
  #1  
AudiWorld Super User
Thread Starter
 
SYMAWD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,854
Default 2019 Q7 Loaded Orca Black/ Murillo Brown

Here it is, a 2019 Q7 with every option available. New for 19 is the park steering assist, wireless charging, and this interior with full leather. As expected, there are no dynamic turn signals.






SYMAWD is offline  
Old 10-08-2018, 06:03 AM
  #2  
Audiworld Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 17
Default

Thanks. Is the wireless charging standard in P+ as well?
RyanCC is offline  
Old 10-08-2018, 06:12 AM
  #3  
AudiWorld Super User
Thread Starter
 
SYMAWD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,854
Default

Originally Posted by RyanCC View Post
Thanks. Is the wireless charging standard in P+ as well?
Yes as well as the premium with convenience package.
SYMAWD is offline  
Old 10-08-2018, 06:19 AM
  #4  
Audiworld Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 29
Default

Originally Posted by SYMAWD View Post
Here it is, a 2019 Q7 with every option available. New for 19 is the park steering assist, wireless charging, and this interior with full leather. As expected, there are no dynamic turn signals.
Is this for US? When you say park steering assist, is there actually steering or just help to find a spot? Manuals for 2019 made it sound like it was just help finding a spot and not actual steering like in Volvos
SarhoshAmiral is offline  
Old 10-08-2018, 06:33 AM
  #5  
AudiWorld Super User
Thread Starter
 
SYMAWD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,854
Default

Originally Posted by SarhoshAmiral View Post
Is this for US? When you say park steering assist, is there actually steering or just help to find a spot? Manuals for 2019 made it sound like it was just help finding a spot and not actual steering like in Volvos
Yes this is in the US and it steers itself.
SYMAWD is offline  
Old 10-08-2018, 07:12 AM
  #6  
Audiworld Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 27
Default

I noticed there is a button for ventilated seats but the seats themselves don't seem to have the ventilation holes. Is that normal?
sandwi54 is offline  
Old 10-08-2018, 07:30 AM
  #7  
AudiWorld Super User
Thread Starter
 
SYMAWD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,854
Default

Originally Posted by sandwi54 View Post
I noticed there is a button for ventilated seats but the seats themselves don't seem to have the ventilation holes. Is that normal?
The holes are there.
SYMAWD is offline  
Old 10-08-2018, 09:50 AM
  #8  
AudiWorld Senior Member
 
BigKutta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Washington DC burbs
Posts: 1,992
Default

Nice color inside. Whats the sticker price on that car?
BigKutta is offline  
Old 10-08-2018, 10:07 AM
  #9  
AudiWorld Super User
Thread Starter
 
SYMAWD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,854
Default

Originally Posted by BigKutta View Post
Nice color inside. Whats the sticker price on that car?
$95,195
SYMAWD is offline  
Old 10-08-2018, 10:07 AM
  #10  
Audiworld Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 17
Default

Originally Posted by SYMAWD View Post
Yes this is in the US and it steers itself.
Is this really new for 2019? I thought 2018 has this as well.
RyanCC is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2019 Q7 Loaded Orca Black/ Murillo Brown


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: