Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

2019 Q7 Order Guide

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2018, 01:26 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 234 Likes on 171 Posts

Good news is Continental Extreme Contact DWS 06 tires are available in the 22" size for ~$200 each from Tire Rack.

Here is the Murillo Brown interior. Real question is the cost considering how much the full leather dash was in previous years through Audi Exclusive.
Old 06-08-2018, 04:13 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by SYMAWD
Good news is Continental Extreme Contact DWS 06 tires are available in the 22" size for ~$200 each from Tire Rack.

Here is the Murillo Brown interior. Real question is the cost considering how much the full leather dash was in previous years through Audi Exclusive.
Love the dash. The plastic dash is the one thing in my '18 Cedar Brown that I'm really disappointed with.

However I like the Cedar color more than the Murillo.. the Murillo looks closer to Nougat. I can't fathom why you can't order a true extended leather package regardless of seat color, especially since the upper dash is probably going to be same shade of black in all cases.

PS is that an Audi Exclusive badge on the door in that photo?

PPS IIRC the full leather package is available in Canada for <2x what the normal luxury package costs - arguably still overpriced but much more reasonable than Exclusive - hopefully that will be the case in the US too.
Old 06-08-2018, 04:49 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by cosmokitty
Love the dash. The plastic dash is the one thing in my '18 Cedar Brown that I'm really disappointed with.

However I like the Cedar color more than the Murillo.. the Murillo looks closer to Nougat. I can't fathom why you can't order a true extended leather package regardless of seat color, especially since the upper dash is probably going to be same shade of black in all cases.

PS is that an Audi Exclusive badge on the door in that photo?

PPS IIRC the full leather package is available in Canada for <2x what the normal luxury package costs - arguably still overpriced but much more reasonable than Exclusive - hopefully that will be the case in the US too.
It's a Design Selection badge. Full leather dash has been available through Audi Exclusive for $22,500 + the $5500 luxury package + the $1250 Audi Exclusive fee. With that said, I really want to know what they plan on charging for this Murillo Brown interior.
Old 06-09-2018, 05:03 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by AudiFanFL
Good catch - although THAT would be an option I would be skeptical about making it in the final OG.

This may be the reason for the delayed 2019 production for some models. Last year MY 2018 production started in late May early June.
Old 06-09-2018, 09:53 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Here it is for the 3.0T model. Keep in mind, this is the 1st order guide so some things may not be correct and are always subject to change. For example, I am skeptical about the dynamic rear turn signals. Major changes are Vision is standard on the P+, and DAP is standard on the Prestige. There is a new 21" wheel design and 22" wheels are an option with black optic. Murillo Brown Design Selection is available with a leather dash. Also, Argus Brown has been eliminated.
Since DAP is now standard on Prestige trim, wondering how much that raises the base price. Also, curious to know if wireless charging can be incorporated into MY17 Q7s.
Old 06-10-2018, 05:33 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Here it is for the 3.0T model. Keep in mind, this is the 1st order guide so some things may not be correct and are always subject to change. For example, I am skeptical about the dynamic rear turn signals. Major changes are Vision is standard on the P+, and DAP is standard on the Prestige. There is a new 21" wheel design and 22" wheels are an option with black optic. Murillo Brown Design Selection is available with a leather dash. Also, Argus Brown has been eliminated.
Off topic but wondering about the Q8. There is getting to be more and more info available on the net but no Q8 section opened on this forum. How do we request one or is it just wait and it will happen?
Old 06-11-2018, 07:14 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Now that a 2019 Order Guide is out, anyone know when Audi might start taking 2019 orders?
Old 06-11-2018, 07:15 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by kankou
Now that a 2019 Order Guide is out, anyone know when Audi might start taking 2019 orders?
This month.
Old 06-11-2018, 11:11 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 152 Likes on 103 Posts

Originally Posted by kankou
Probably not so much "out" as it is leaked......
Old 06-11-2018, 11:47 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by farmerjones
Probably not so much "out" as it is leaked......
It's out. Placing MY19 orders today.

Quick Reply: 2019 Q7 Order Guide