Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Audi club of North America discount on 17' q7

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2016, 06:58 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Can I combine the Supplier discount with the ACNA discount. I know I won't get double discount but anything over 6% would be nice :-)
Old 03-08-2016, 09:15 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 41 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by ven7782
Can I combine the Supplier discount with the ACNA discount. I know I won't get double discount but anything over 6% would be nice :-)
The ACNA discount is actually one of the recognized supplier discounts, so no, you cannot not combine them unless you find a dealer crazy enough to eat an additional 6% from their profit, which is basically a "loss" on their end. No dealer will do that. You'll be lucky to find a dealer that will honor a single 6% supplier discount at this point. I've already contacted 4 dealers in my area and they all said no to the ACNA discount for the new Q7, except for one dealer who said they will honor it for me only because I did buy 4 Audis from them in the past.

You may be able to combine a supplier discount with a $1k loyalty or similar discount. I managed that a couple of years ago for one of our Audis.
Old 03-08-2016, 11:09 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is AOA reply about order a new car with supplier discount.

"Please work with your Audi dealer directly for assistance with your inquiry as honoring the discount on an order placed prior to the program ending will be at their discretion."
Old 03-08-2016, 01:38 PM
AudiWorld Member

I saw the new posts on here last night and panicked as I just paid for the lifetime membership last week and my Q7 will not arrive until the end of April. I quickly called ACNA this morning. I was told I should be fine as long as I get the paperwork to my dealer and they submit it to AoA before March 31st. She promptly sent the required documents to me. The email included this statement: "Please note that the Audi Supplier Purchase Program is ending. March 31, 2016 will be the final day to redeem certificates at an Audi dealership. While the current program is expiring the end of March, Audi is working on a new program which is expected to launch this spring. ACNA will also be part of this program going forward."
I signed and emailed the authorization to my dealer and also gave them a call. They said there shouldn't be a problem, since my order is marked as sold and I put down a $2,000 deposit, as well, but they will double check and get back with me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Old 03-08-2016, 01:47 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by moncsicsi
I saw the new posts on here last night and panicked as I just paid for the lifetime membership last week and my Q7 will not arrive until the end of April. I quickly called ACNA this morning. I was told I should be fine as long as I get the paperwork to my dealer and they submit it to AoA before March 31st. She promptly sent the required documents to me. The email included this statement: "Please note that the Audi Supplier Purchase Program is ending. March 31, 2016 will be the final day to redeem certificates at an Audi dealership. While the current program is expiring the end of March, Audi is working on a new program which is expected to launch this spring. ACNA will also be part of this program going forward."
I signed and emailed the authorization to my dealer and also gave them a call. They said there shouldn't be a problem, since my order is marked as sold and I put down a $2,000 deposit, as well, but they will double check and get back with me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
I panicked too. Today I contacted 3 Audi dealers to ask about the Supplier discount. 2 of them declined, one agreed. I quickly went and made a deal. Mine is a pre-order as the dealer does not have the required color/option combination anywhere in the northeast. Mine won't arrive until June but I am fine as long as I am getting the discount. Thankfully I didn't have to pay for the ACNA membership because of the supplier discount via my employer. However its a flat 6% off MSRP with no wiggle room whatsoever.
Old 03-08-2016, 03:13 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm new to the forum and will be new to Audi with this purchase. In fact this will be my first german car as I've always had Infiniti or Lexus. I have the supplier discount as well and at first my dealer said since the program is ending they can't take the supplier discount since the car wouldn't be delivered before the end of the program. I suggested to them what are they (or Audi) going to say to those who ordered last week with the discount and won't get their cars until June? They are still scratching their *** trying to figure out what to do. In the meantime I'm on the hunt for a dealer in Socal who will take an order with the supplier discount.
Old 03-08-2016, 04:20 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by mwoc
I'm new to the forum and will be new to Audi with this purchase. In fact this will be my first german car as I've always had Infiniti or Lexus. I have the supplier discount as well and at first my dealer said since the program is ending they can't take the supplier discount since the car wouldn't be delivered before the end of the program. I suggested to them what are they (or Audi) going to say to those who ordered last week with the discount and won't get their cars until June? They are still scratching their *** trying to figure out what to do. In the meantime I'm on the hunt for a dealer in Socal who will take an order with the supplier discount.
You might try Oxnard Audi.
Old 03-09-2016, 08:02 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks - I'll give them a call. if anyone know of others farther south towards San Diego or Orange County please let me know.
Old 03-09-2016, 02:33 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Wow. That's disappointing news. VW/Audi has done pretty much everything wrong in recent months with how they've handled their loyalty programs. They don't care right now, but they will.
Old 03-09-2016, 06:59 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A deposit and a sold order means absolutely nothing to Audi until it's punched and reported in a clients name. The dealer could only claim the 2% refund back until after the customer takes possession of the car and signs the official paperwork. You had to file a claim in the customers name and paperwork once the car was reported sold and off the lot.

Since Audi is disbanding the programs as of March 31st, there is no recourse for the dealer after that.

Essentially the dealer gets screwed and they have to eat the entire 6% if that's what is promised. I'm sure most dealers will honor what they gave a customer in writing.

But if you take possession of your car in May as an example, the supplier form is garbage. It means nothing to the dealer anymore and they'll tell you exactly that. There's nothing to file or claim as the program no longer exists.

Quick Reply: Audi club of North America discount on 17' q7