Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Audi club of North America discount on 17' q7

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2016, 04:10 PM
mbr
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zoef1996
Try Autonation in Orlando. The guy I spoke to there said that he thought the Q7 was not included in the discount. When I told him that it was and it was a question of whether the dealership honored it then he said they honor everything. They built their rep on being a straight shooter place.
Thanks. I will call them tomorrow am. I have no problem driving 1.5-2 hours for a 6% discount. Only down side is a longer wait as I already ordered one locally last month and if I change dealers I will have to reorder. Can't find any inventory Tofano white/nougat with 21" wheels.
Old 01-16-2016, 07:04 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default Placed Order w/ACNA Discount

After I found one dealer in NC who would give me the ACNA 6%, the dealer who sold us our last 2 Audis also agreed to give us the Audi Club discount in addition to the $500 loyalty discount. Plus they agreed to provide us with a loaner car if we sell our Q7 earlier than our order comes in.
Here is what we ordered:
Glacier White Prestige
Standard black seating (Luxury package is too nice for the kids)
High Gloss Black/Gray Oak Wood Inlays
21" Wheels
Driver Assistance Package
Adaptive Chassis Package
Cold Weather Package
Night Vision Assistant
Black Headliner
Rear Side Airbags
Audi Beam Rings (because they are cool)
Edge Protection Film
Privacy Trunk Cover
$2K down Expected delivery in April. Excitement is under construction, as well
Old 01-16-2016, 08:57 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by moncsicsi
After I found one dealer in NC who would give me the ACNA 6%, the dealer who sold us our last 2 Audis also agreed to give us the Audi Club discount in addition to the $500 loyalty discount. Plus they agreed to provide us with a loaner car if we sell our Q7 earlier than our order comes in.
Here is what we ordered:
Glacier White Prestige
Standard black seating (Luxury package is too nice for the kids)
High Gloss Black/Gray Oak Wood Inlays
21" Wheels
Driver Assistance Package
Adaptive Chassis Package
Cold Weather Package
Night Vision Assistant
Black Headliner
Rear Side Airbags
Audi Beam Rings (because they are cool)
Edge Protection Film
Privacy Trunk Cover
$2K down Expected delivery in April. Excitement is under construction, as well
If you are going to ever use three rows, delete the privacy trunk cover. There is no place to put it when the third row is up. It is stupid design.
Old 01-16-2016, 09:05 AM
mbr
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by baltfan
If you are going to ever use three rows, delete the privacy trunk cover. There is no place to put it when the third row is up. It is stupid design.
We will use the 3rd row 5 times/year and will leave the cover in the garage for those times. Same as with our current X5 that the new Q7 will replace. The only place to put it in the car during unexpected 3rd row use is on the back floor under the second row passengers feet. I would still rather have the cover for the 90%+ time that the 3rd row is not used. No need to give someone a reason to break into the car for something they see in the trunk. I think it is ridiculous that Audi is charging for the cover when it is standard in essentially every other suv, even those with 3rd row
Old 01-16-2016, 09:05 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 61 Likes on 56 Posts

I would add the Rear Seat Entertainment Preparation for $150. No doubt brackets and adapters for tablets to plug into the sockets will become available in China and could provide valuable functionality down the road. You would also have increased resale value.

Last edited by DennisMitchell; 01-16-2016 at 09:16 AM.
Old 01-16-2016, 09:26 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by DennisMitchell
I would add the Rear Seat Entertainment Preparation for $150. No doubt brackets and adapters for tablets to plug into the sockets will become available in China and could provide valuable functionality down the road. You would also have increased resale value.
I agree with this. I have the rear entertainment center. There are definitely people that will want the option if you sell the car. $150 for wiring is no big deal.
Old 01-16-2016, 09:31 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by mbr
We will use the 3rd row 5 times/year and will leave the cover in the garage for those times. Same as with our current X5 that the new Q7 will replace. The only place to put it in the car during unexpected 3rd row use is on the back floor under the second row passengers feet. I would still rather have the cover for the 90%+ time that the 3rd row is not used. No need to give someone a reason to break into the car for something they see in the trunk. I think it is ridiculous that Audi is charging for the cover when it is standard in essentially every other suv, even those with 3rd row
It was a standard feature on our 2013 Q7. I believe Audi has just made it to an option. We are in the same situation. Use the 3rd row only a handful of times a year, but the rest of the time the privacy cover is handy to throw the kids' iPads under and cover things we want out of sight. It looks like the small hiding place in the trunk under the floorboard is completely gone now. So that's one more reason to get the privacy cover.
Old 01-16-2016, 09:35 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by DennisMitchell
I have been debating that, I just don't know much about the hook up. We have headrest installed DVD players in our Q7, but the kids no longer watch that. They just use their iPads for all the entertainment. So you say I would be able to put a bracket on the back of the seat and hook up an iPad to it?
Old 01-16-2016, 09:37 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by baltfan
Thank you, baltfan. I'm familiar with the privacy cover and its bad design. However, we have it in place most of the time. It's a good hiding place for things we want out of sight.
Old 01-16-2016, 11:07 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 61 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by moncsicsi
I have been debating that, I just don't know much about the hook up. We have headrest installed DVD players in our Q7, but the kids no longer watch that. They just use their iPads for all the entertainment. So you say I would be able to put a bracket on the back of the seat and hook up an iPad to it?
Don't know but it is possible. I don't like to have regrets, so I would go the $150 just in case.

Quick Reply: Audi club of North America discount on 17' q7