Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Audi club of North America discount on 17' q7

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2016, 03:42 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jperryrocks
You can call most any Audi dealer and speak to a manager or experienced sales person who's been with the brand awhile. Audi sent all dealers a memo ~Jan 5 that they will no longer compensate the dealer 2% on supplier deals. The program no longer exists. It's up to the dealer is they want to sell any car @ supplier 6% off pricing. You get no compensation from Audi any longer. It's no joke. It hurts everybody as it takes money away from good sales people and creates more animosity between dealers and clients. It's Audi greed if you ask me. Maybe it is all realed to diesel gate and Audi trying to cut corners. Last year q7 loyalty was $1500, so was A6/A7. A8 loyalty was $3000. Now it's a flat $500. Doesn't make sense to me.
You still haven't said where you got your info from. If this is really true, I don't know why it was so easy to get the discount from one of the dealers I asked and took just a little bit of convincing at an other within a 100 miles of the first one. I did get the "don't even ask other dealers, no one in the area honors the ACNA discount" talk at a third dealer. Also someone below said that the margin is 7% not 6%. This form was posted/updated January 5, 2016. Clearly does not have the Q7 in the exclusions. http://audicorporatesales.com/files/audispp_sample.pdf

Last edited by moncsicsi; 01-25-2016 at 03:54 AM.
Old 01-25-2016, 04:39 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 42 Likes on 28 Posts

The discount "coupon" comes from ACNA. The latest issue of the QQ doesn't mention any acceleration of benefits, but even if it did, the final word (and coupon) comes from the club itself.

My wife and I have been members for decades so we always get the discounts -- worked especially well when the SQ5 came and and the dealer wasn't discounting. . .until the ACNA came to the rescue with the paperwork giving us 6% off of the $65,000 msrp.

I'd pick up the phone and ask -- not that audiworld.com and its members are unreliable, but no matter what we say here, the final final resolution and coupon will come from ACNA not us. Their # is in the magazine.

I am not affiliated with the magazine or club in any way, but I would pose the following question: If you are a fan of the brand, and can see yourself purchasing your first or second, etc, Audi at some time in the future, why would you NOT become a member of the ACNA. The magazine is informative and almost always entertaining. You can participate in club activities -- or you can decline to do so and simply read the magazine and enjoy your 6% discount.

We joined before the discount was offered and learned about the annual trip to Germany and Austria for the driving school on ice managed by Audi. We've taken advantage of this trip and the driving school four times and visited the factory in Ingolstadt 6 times -- the ACNA is, in our opinion, a must-do for anyone who is or plans to be an Audi owner.
Old 01-25-2016, 05:32 AM
AudiWorld Member

+1 for joining ACNA. Most dealers will also discount parts to members.
Old 01-25-2016, 05:39 AM
AudiWorld Member

I was researching 2017 Q7 European delivery 5% discount with local dealers by email yesterday. I did not ask if the ANCA discount would be honored but the response from one manager was they would honor either the 5% ED discount or the 6% ANCA discount. Clearly the responses from dealers are dealer-specific or at least regional. I think everyone will need to ask their own dealer about the discounts.
Old 01-25-2016, 10:35 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Just had my 2017 delivered and I was able to get 4% on the ACNA discount (as others have mentioned, the additional 2% from Audi was off the table according to my dealer). That was on an in stock unit. While I was a bit disappointed that the loyalty was only $500, overall I'm happy with what I was able to get.
Old 01-25-2016, 04:42 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 99 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by aquarian
Who is your dealer? If the dealers are not getting the 2% as previously mentioned, then your dealer isn't making any profit.
Since cost is 7% from MSRP, they would still be making 3% gross profit with a 4% discount, not including any dealer "add-on charges", i.e. pre, fees, and earned back end goal attainment rebates from Audi.
Old 02-03-2016, 08:11 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

I got 6% ACNA. They also paid for dealer trade shipping costs.
Old 02-03-2016, 08:14 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by WausauS8
I got 6% ACNA. They also paid for dealer trade shipping costs.
That's unbelievable. So the dealer only made 1% of the car by selling it to you? That would be only $650 - $700! Just unbelievable.
Old 02-03-2016, 08:39 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by aquarian
That's unbelievable. So the dealer only made 1% of the car by selling it to you? That would be only $650 - $700! Just unbelievable.
I wasn't aware of the change to the ACNA program until after I read these posts. Maybe they weren't either. They said the dealer trade shipping cost was $1500 too, which they paid. I have been a good customer for Thirty years, so maybe that's it. I am feeling pretty good about the deal after reading all this.
Old 02-04-2016, 08:27 PM
AudiWorld Member

I stopped in today to check on my crossbars and the parts guy gave me some sweet freebies for being a good customer to boot!

Quick Reply: Audi club of North America discount on 17' q7