AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   Q7 MKII Discussion (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/q7-mkii-discussion-211/)
-   -   Audi Complete crap (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/q7-mkii-discussion-211/audi-complete-crap-2965659/)

whyman 01-16-2019 04:29 PM

Audi Complete crap

Purchased a 2018 Audi Q7 premium plus (progressive Canada equivalent),

Came from a 2015 Kia SUV, the SUV is complete crap for the price, $83,000 CAD,

You would think a car of this price would have good customer service and quality,

But it is the complete opposite, my $46,000 Kia SUV was wayy better, Now I regret buying this car,

1. Alignment issues from the start 2,000 km,

2. Sunroof creaks, brake squeals like mad,

3. Horrendous customer service, Dealerships service center and Audi Canada

4. been to dealerships literally 11 times for numerous problems, never solved,
- car was actually dented at service dealership, got banned from dealership for bringing up concern,
Audi Canada service sounds like it is sourced to Saudi Arabia,
They dont even listen to your concerns,

5. Acceleration noise

6. Cabin smells like somewhat took a **** in the air vents,
- everytime I open the fan without AC

7. Suspension rattle and constant pull to the right, Even on HARD acceleration

Every time I go to dealership they leave the car in parking stall, make me wait 3 hours, then wash it for 10 minutes and say there is nothing wrong

NABS4 01-16-2019 04:43 PM

Time for you to sell and move on. Mine’s been perfect.

I don’t know how you paid $83k for the 2.0T. I paid $73 for the 3.0 with a few options.

whyman 01-16-2019 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by NABS4 (Post 25262798)

I don’t know how you paid $83k for the 2.0T. I paid $73 for the 3.0 with a few options.

Canadian dollars

Also I am not taking the hit of 30k loss

NABS4 01-16-2019 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by whyman (Post 25262827)
Canadian dollars

Ok. LOL

RJC 1 01-16-2019 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by whyman (Post 25262797)
Purchased a 2018 Audi Q7 premium plus (progressive Canada equivalent),

Came from a 2015 Kia SUV, the SUV is complete crap for the price, $83,000 CAD,

You would think a car of this price would have good customer service and quality,

But it is the complete opposite, my $46,000 Kia SUV was wayy better, Now I regret buying this car,

1. Alignment issues from the start 2,000 km, Never had this issue

2. Sunroof creaks, brake squeals like mad, Early 17's had this issue and it should no longer be one...it should br fixed period. (big job)

3. Horrendous customer service, Dealerships service center and Audi Canada Yep, this is what happens when a company commits serious fraud and lies costing them $30 BILLION to date, but that's Audi's /VW's own fault, and WE the customer should not have to suffer because of it.

4. been to dealerships literally 11 times for numerous problems, never solved,
- car was actually dented at service dealership, got banned from dealership for bringing up concern, Collateral damage is the worst, i take tons of pics whe droppong off any of our vehicles for service
Audi Canada service sounds like it is sourced to Saudi Arabia,
They dont even listen to your concerns,

5. Acceleration noise Please describe

6. Cabin smells like somewhat took a **** in the air vents, Ours had an odor only in the rear vents (4 zone) and it mostly went away albeit not 100%
- everytime I open the fan without ac

7. Suspension rattle and constant pull to the right, Even on HARD acceleration Suspension rattle is most likely upper control arm bushings and there is a TSB for it search here for it

Every time I go to dealership they leave the car in parking stall, make me wait 3 hours, then wash it for 10 minutes and say there is nothing wrong try another dealer if you can...do they have a lemon law there

See in blue...hope this helps

whyman 01-17-2019 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by NABS4 (Post 25262798)

You must have bought yours used with 30,000km already

BigKutta 01-17-2019 05:12 AM

Sorry to hear about your bad experience, but who drives with AC off anymore. AC is always meant to be on. Just adjust the temp

Lectoid 01-17-2019 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by BigKutta (Post 25262938)
Sorry to hear about your bad experience, but who drives with AC off anymore. AC is always meant to be on. Just adjust the temp

I rarely use AC. What's the point of having it on in the winter? I can count on one hand the number of times I needed it to defog the windows. In the summer I do use it when it's hot enough. I realize the MPG hit is small, but I still don't use something when it doesn't need to be used.

BigKutta 01-17-2019 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by Lectoid (Post 25262946)
I rarely use AC. What's the point of having it on in the winter? I can count on one hand the number of times I needed it to defog the windows. In the summer I do use it when it's hot enough. I realize the MPG hit is small, but I still don't use something when it doesn't need to be used.

These aren't our grandparents ACs. These systems are intelligent enough where they regulate the compressor on their own based on a lot of factors including external and internal temp, humidity, etc. Notice that when its cold outside, and your AC is on but the temp is set to 74, there is warm air coming out of your AC. And in winter the compressor will help dehumidify the air, reducing fogging and window condensation. Your vents also will never stink. While the AC light may be on at all times, the compression is not always running. In modern cars you should always leave it on

Lectoid 01-17-2019 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by BigKutta (Post 25262975)
These aren't our grandparents ACs. These systems are intelligent enough where they regulate the compressor on their own based on a lot of factors including external and internal temp, humidity, etc. Notice that when its cold outside, and your AC is on but the temp is set to 74, there is warm air coming out of your AC. And in winter the compressor will help dehumidify the air, reducing fogging and window condensation. Your vents also will never stink. While the AC light may be on at all times, the compression is not always running. In modern cars you should always leave it on

Nah