Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Audi Connect email

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2016, 06:03 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi Connect email

I just received an email from Audi Connect telling me my service is expiring in 5 days. When I log into the system it clearly shows that my service expires next year. I tried calling but after 43 minutes on hold I opted for leaving a message.

Right now I am not sure if someone is trying to scam me (the email does look like all the other Audi emails however) or if it's just gross incompetence on Audi's part. At this point I am not sure what's worse, based on how Audi has rolled this vehicle to the US.

I'll update if I hear back from them.
Old 07-21-2016, 06:09 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The computer system probably only see's 6 month time block of service. That being if you buy 3 years, it may kick out an email every 6 months (that being the shortest time you can purchase) telling you its time to renew. In five days if it stops, I would call them and complain. Maybe they will be nice and give you a few extra months for you inconvenience.
Old 07-22-2016, 02:30 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 68 Likes on 52 Posts

Did you click a link in the email or go directly to the audi site in your browser?? If the former, possibly a scam.
Old 07-22-2016, 05:57 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jallen0
I just received an email from Audi Connect telling me my service is expiring in 5 days. When I log into the system it clearly shows that my service expires next year. I tried calling but after 43 minutes on hold I opted for leaving a message.

Right now I am not sure if someone is trying to scam me (the email does look like all the other Audi emails however) or if it's just gross incompetence on Audi's part. At this point I am not sure what's worse, based on how Audi has rolled this vehicle to the US.

I'll update if I hear back from them.
Mine has already expired and I have received NOTHING from Audi asking if I wanted to renew. It just quit. No biggie since I didn't intend to extend, I don't see the benefit of it honestly.
Old 07-23-2016, 07:26 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the comments. No, I did not click on it however I did look at the source information on it and it matches other Audi emails I have received. I did place a phone call to Audi, using their website, and after 2 days I have not received any answers.