Bad parking job!! - AudiWorld Forums

Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Bad parking job!!

Old 03-10-2018, 08:57 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Bad parking job!!

What do you do when you see someone park like this next to your car? Since both of us is an audi owner i left it alone and walk away.. But what would you guys do if you see someone do this? His car is suppose to be on the right side of the line that is underneath the Q5..

Now what should i do if he dings into my car when he open the door? There is like 300 different spots to park at, but he went and do this. I park on the 4th floor of a 5 floor parking garage.. My level is 70% empty.. End of rant!! Hahaahhaha..

Last edited by mrp0rky; 03-10-2018 at 09:02 PM.
Old 03-11-2018, 01:04 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

He/she wanted to park next to an Audi? Seems far enough, so personally, I would have left a note saying "nice car".
Old 03-11-2018, 04:27 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by hkn125 View Post
He/she wanted to park next to an Audi? Seems far enough, so personally, I would have left a note saying "nice car".
Seems far because i park mine all the way to the wall of the garage.. So basically i can't open the passenger door until i pull the car out of the spot
Old 03-11-2018, 05:42 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I must be missing the problem save for the fact they clearly went over their line. You still have plenty of room to open your doors. I see you're in Philly- that's standard parking behavior- Audi or not!!!!
Old 03-11-2018, 05:46 AM
AudiWorld Member

Parking etiquettes in the city of brotherly love!
Old 03-11-2018, 07:44 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by mrp0rky View Post

What do you do when you see someone park like this next to your car? Since both of us is an audi owner i left it alone and walk away.. But what would you guys do if you see someone do this? His car is suppose to be on the right side of the line that is underneath the Q5..

Now what should i do if he dings into my car when he open the door? There is like 300 different spots to park at, but he went and do this. I park on the 4th floor of a 5 floor parking garage.. My level is 70% empty.. End of rant!! Hahaahhaha..
As long as they're far enough away not to ding my car I would mutter some disparaging remarks under my breath and move on.
Old 03-11-2018, 08:18 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

He figured its better to be closer to a gleaming new Audi than the guy on the other side. you know, like audi love and respect. He wont ding you...
Old 03-11-2018, 12:46 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by mrp0rky View Post

At least there was room to open the doors without banging into the car!...I feel like my car is a magnet for idiot parkers...I'll park far away and take 2 spaces and I'll find someone parked on top of me when they can park anywhere. Seriously? Fortunately, still no dings yet after 4 1/2 months--just a cracked windshield which I'll replace when winter is over.
Old 03-11-2018, 01:07 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Katskill View Post
.I'll park far away and take 2 spaces and I'll find someone parked on top of me when they can park anywhere. Seriously?
Yes, this is why they park right next to you to annoy you.
Old 03-11-2018, 01:32 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by BigKutta View Post
Yes, this is why they park right next to you to annoy you.
LOL...yeah, I know! I've never seen anything like it. And it's usually some POS car...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bad parking job!!

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: