AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   Q7 MKII Discussion (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/q7-mkii-discussion-211/)
-   -   Emden Port Delays (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/q7-mkii-discussion-211/emden-port-delays-2935637/)

hk007 10-27-2017 06:42 AM

Emden Port Delays

Emden had some bad weather earlier this month which caused delays (see https://www.audiworld.com/forums/q7-...blems-2934129/). Looks like they are still running way behind schedule. My Q7 has been at the port for ~25 days. I got my production complete / on way to Emden email on Oct 2nd. As of Oct 27, Q7 is still at port (did not make it on Viking Queen). Now waiting for Viking Conquest (Nov 1) or Adriatic Highway (Nov 6). :(

mrp0rky 10-27-2017 06:51 AM

you and me both my friend.. i have been getting 2 different information.. AUDI USA told me that the car is still in port because of the weather delays.. but my dealership told me that is already in the ship either columbia highway or goodwood.. they told me the ships departure was 10/16/17.. i don't know who to believe anymore..

mrp0rky 10-27-2017 06:55 AM

BTW viking queen has skip Davisville.. its going straight to jacksonville.. while the siem cicero is suppose to go to halifax then skip davisville and straight to jacksonville.. so maybe they changed routes for those 2 ships..

AudigirlQ7 10-27-2017 07:12 AM

Mine is sitting at port as well but mine was finished after yours’. I was going to email Audi USA after the Siem Cicero departed to see if just maybe it made the boat. Fingers crossed they all do!

Lectoid 10-27-2017 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by mrp0rky (Post 25058493)
you and me both my friend.. i have been getting 2 different information.. AUDI USA told me that the car is still in port because of the weather delays.. but my dealership told me that is already in the ship either columbia highway or goodwood.. they told me the ships departure was 10/16/17.. i don't know who to believe anymore..

Columbia Highway was in Davisville yesterday and left after 2pm. So if your car is there, AudiUSA should be able to verify that. You being from Philly, I'd assume that's your port.

mrp0rky 10-27-2017 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by Lectoid (Post 25058581)
Columbia Highway was in Davisville yesterday and left after 2pm. So if your car is there, AudiUSA should be able to verify that. You being from Philly, I'd assume that's your port.

i don't think is in that.. because columbia highway left emden on the 14th and the dealer said ship departure was 16th.. goodwood is the next one after columbia and goodwood left on the 18th.. but what i don't understand is why is audi USA and the dealership is giving me different information.. i'm the only person that order the q7 with BOP in my dealer.. and also i gave them the VIN number of the vehicle.. who should be the one that has a more accurate info? btw my ETA has updated.. before it was from oct 16-nov 13 for the car to arrived at dealer.. now the delivery window is oct 27-nov 10.. the dates was given from my dealer.. audi usa told me mid november, with no date

Lectoid 10-27-2017 09:29 AM

I'd put my money on Audi USA honestly. My car missed the splended ace and that same day my SA sent me a screen shot stating my car had shipped, even though it was in red and had (ETA) after the date.

Once the Columbia Highway left, Audi USA confirmed my boat was on that and then my SA sent another screen shot showing my car shipped on the day that boat left.

Your SA is just going off whatever the website says. AudiUSA has a contact that has more info it seems.

mrp0rky 10-31-2017 07:10 AM

alright guys.. i just received confirmation that my car is in siem cicero and will arrive in Davisville on nov 9th.. HK007 hopefully yours is in that too with mine..

AudigirlQ7 10-31-2017 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by mrp0rky (Post 25060548)
alright guys.. i just received confirmation that my car is in siem cicero and will arrive in Davisville on nov 9th.. HK007 hopefully yours is in that too with mine..

Mine made the Viking Queen. Not sure how but it did. Will be at Jacksonville Nov 4th. Will be going through Houston then to the Midwest. This agonizing wait is almost over. Happy for us all:)

mrp0rky 10-31-2017 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by AudigirlQ7 (Post 25060566)
Mine made the Viking Queen. Not sure how but it did. Will be at Jacksonville Nov 4th. Will be going through Houston then to the Midwest. This agonizing wait is almost over. Happy for us all:)

niceee... i can almost smell that new car smell.. hahahaha