Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

【First MY2017 Audi Exclusive Q7】Finally, it is here.

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2016, 04:13 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 234 Likes on 171 Posts

Here is an Interior Exclusive Order Guide. First 2 pages are colors and trims and the last page is the Q7. Remember, the $6,000 Luxury Package is required in addition to the Exclusive pricing.
Attached Files
Old 11-18-2016, 06:17 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks!
Old 04-25-2017, 11:19 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Felunk
I'd say everything is outstanding though the choice of interior color is probably an acquired taste. I like the leather on the dash though, wonder if that can be installed aftermarket?
I recently learned you can do much of this work after market. Check out http://neidfaktor.com/en/sattlerei/
I actually ordered an exclusive Suzuka gray and saddle brown S7. Ironically I came across this site. I was considering adding the leather seat base option to my vehicle for $1200. Turns out you can just order the pieces in leather from this website for just over half the price. They have a number of pieces to choose from.
Old 04-25-2017, 11:31 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by jsh333333
Almost 9 months ago, I ordered this Audi Exclusive Q7. It has been 9 months and it is finally here.

Thanks SYMAWD for your patient reply every time.
Thanks my salesperson and sales manager in the dealer for your great help.
Thanks Audi Exclusive Manager from Audi of America for coordinating before me and Audi factory.

I will post some beautiful pictures in the future, maybe taken by photographer. But now, I only have few pictures taken at night.

Hope too many pictures will not disturb you.
Would you mind giving a detailed description of your leather color choices? I ask because I notice you mention crimson red as your seat choice but the shade in the pdf looks much different. This worries me because I ordered an S7 with saddle brown interior. You'll notice the shade in the pdf. I also took a look at a swatch of the leather at the dealer. However I came across this post because someone said your dash was saddle brown. But the shade looks incredibly different from what's on the pdf so this worries me.
Old 04-25-2017, 11:39 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

My door inserts (Alcantara part inside the door handle), lower dash, lower door panal are Classic Red which actually is burgundy. My door handle, door armrest, center armrest, seats, center panel on two sides of the armrest are Crimson Red. Actually crimson red is hot red and pure. classic red is not a red, but a burgundy. The rest part, steering wheel, shift lever, upper dash, cockpit upper cover are all chestnut brown. All my stitching are alabaster white. Hope it helps.
Old 04-26-2017, 07:19 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by jsh333333
My door inserts (Alcantara part inside the door handle), lower dash, lower door panal are Classic Red which actually is burgundy. My door handle, door armrest, center armrest, seats, center panel on two sides of the armrest are Crimson Red. Actually crimson red is hot red and pure. classic red is not a red, but a burgundy. The rest part, steering wheel, shift lever, upper dash, cockpit upper cover are all chestnut brown. All my stitching are alabaster white. Hope it helps.
That helps a lot. Thanks for the info and beautiful combo. That crimson red is sexy! I wish I had considered it when making my decision. The pdf shade really is off and I don't recall seeing Crimson red in the swatch selection when I was looking. Maybe I overlooked it assuming it'd be overwhelmingly red. From your pictures it seems like more of a red with a brown undertone which is beautiful. How long was your wait for the vehicle? I ordered January 20th and was just told earlier this month to expect delivery in July. The wait hasn't been easy lol

Last edited by gema7; 04-26-2017 at 08:30 AM.
Old 04-26-2017, 09:52 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by gema7
That helps a lot. Thanks for the info and beautiful combo. That crimson red is sexy! I wish I had considered it when making my decision. The pdf shade really is off and I don't recall seeing Crimson red in the swatch selection when I was looking. Maybe I overlooked it assuming it'd be overwhelmingly red. From your pictures it seems like more of a red with a brown undertone which is beautiful. How long was your wait for the vehicle? I ordered January 20th and was just told earlier this month to expect delivery in July. The wait hasn't been easy lol
I ordered on 11th Feb, the following day after AUDI announced the program for Q7 on 10th Feb. During the waiting, I added Black Optic Package which, at that time, causes the delay of around 4 months waiting for parts. The original ETA was June 2016 but it was put off to the end of Nov after adding BOP. I also added Audi Exclusive floor mats. The system cannot detect this change and automatically put off my ETA again to Mar 2017. Then I talked with Audi Exclusive manager in USA, he request the manufacturer to manually move my ETA back to the end of Nov. So, overall, you might have to wait a little longer than regular order, but it is definitely worthy than everything. I had been waiting for more than 9 months for this car. I am still waiting for my Ferrari 488 coming this autumn. I applied for allocation and waited for around 10 months. Another 10 months is for manufacturing. It has been more than 17 months from my order date. BUT it is definitely worthy. You will get your car, your specific and unique car in the world. Have a great night.
Old 04-27-2017, 04:47 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 102 Likes on 68 Posts

Notwithstanding the beautiful craftsmanship and considering that everyone would want the beautiful leather wrapped dash, the cost of it is .... WOW. I believe you went all out on this, package 4, floor mats, inlays, the works. It had to cost more than a quarter of the original vehicle cost on top of the fully loaded Q7. My hat's off to you, I wish I could afford it. None the less, finishes worthy of Bentley - enjoy it !!! :-)
Old 04-27-2017, 06:21 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

Are there zoomed out pics? Hard to tell what the overall package looks like with all the close-ups.