Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Here's the 22's for the 2019's, plus other 2019 info

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2018, 10:02 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by A4ERM
I also see that the 21's will now be all-seasons instead of summer performance.
Noticed that too...
Old 09-05-2018, 11:06 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by A4ERM
I also see that the 21's will now be all-seasons instead of summer performance.
That was added as a no-cost option at some point. I was less than pleased to find that all of the Q7's on my dealer's lot with the 21" Wheels/Summer Performance tires also had that option at the bottom. Guess now they're just making it standard?
Old 09-07-2018, 12:59 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have these rims in my SQ7. They look great and even if I was a bit afraid if the comfort or first few holes in the road will kill immediately my tires nothing happen. I have 21” setup for winter and frankly speaking I do not see any difference except great look.

In addition to discussion I do not why but SQ7 was canceled from sales recently and can not be ordered.
Old 09-07-2018, 02:35 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 101 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by rafi.kadafi
In addition to discussion I do not why but SQ7 was canceled from sales recently and can not be ordered.
It looks like Audi is either changing something for 2019 MY or they may just try to push SQ7 buyers in the direction of Q8.
Old 09-07-2018, 03:24 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by rafi.kadafi
I have these rims in my SQ7. They look great and even if I was a bit afraid if the comfort or first few holes in the road will kill immediately my tires nothing happen. I have 21” setup for winter and frankly speaking I do not see any difference except great look.

Good to know, I ordered these on my '19 along with w/ black optics (they look best with it)
Old 09-07-2018, 04:13 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by gsobol
It looks like Audi is either changing something for 2019 MY or they may just try to push SQ7 buyers in the direction of Q8.
Audi.de just says SQ7s for the current MY2018 are ‘sold out’ and that individual configurations can no longer be ordered, only cars already built (or preowned ones) present at the dealers’ lots can be purchased.
Old 09-07-2018, 05:26 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Those look pretty cool.
Old 09-07-2018, 11:29 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's all to do with the WLTP new emissions regulations. Loads of cars have been suspended in production.

The new testing regime is more realistic to real life and existing cars will have a big increase in emissions. There are quite a few cars suspended from production right now. I've been searching for a new car for the wife and looked at loads of different options. Mini John Cooper Works, suspended from production, Mercedes Marco Polo (camper van) suspended from production.

Oh, and the discussion about the 22's with standard suspension. These were available in the UK last year when we bought and we were told you had to have air suspension or they wouldn't fit properly. The configurator wouldn't let you add without.
Old 09-16-2018, 06:04 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Anyone know when these will be available to order (just the wheels)? Part number or pricing would be great as well.
Old 09-18-2018, 08:40 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Alex313
It's all to do with the WLTP new emissions regulations. Loads of cars have been suspended in production.

The new testing regime is more realistic to real life and existing cars will have a big increase in emissions. There are quite a few cars suspended from production right now. I've been searching for a new car for the wife and looked at loads of different options. Mini John Cooper Works, suspended from production, Mercedes Marco Polo (camper van) suspended from production.

Oh, and the discussion about the 22's with standard suspension. These were available in the UK last year when we bought and we were told you had to have air suspension or they wouldn't fit properly. The configurator wouldn't let you add without.
Interesting, glad I ordered the air susp.

Quick Reply: Here's the 22's for the 2019's, plus other 2019 info